What PS GAME would you like to be remade/remastered for the vita

chichi

PSLS Level: Bronze
Personally the reason that I bought a vita is for the FFX/X2. And i was a day one buyer of the vita. And now that it is coming to the west my original reason for buying a vita will be complete. then it got me thinking what other games from previous franchises would be awesome to be remade/remastered for psvita: here is my personal list.

Einhander
Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner Saga: Raidoe vs King Abadonn/Soulless Army
Crash Bandicoot (Still the best PS Mascot ever)
Valkyria Chronicles (not the one on PSN, but an actual game specifically made for vita)
Duke Nukem (They can port Borderlands 2, they can definitely make Duke Nukem possible)
Patapon (Best Rythm Game Ever)
Legend of Legaia
Super Robot Wars
Gran Turismo (specifically made for vita, with ad hoc/online support)
Chrono Series.

Last edited:
I would love to see the Suikoden games get redone for the Vita, along with Wild Arms and Valkyria Chronicles (all three)

I would love to see the Suikoden games get redone for the Vita, along with Wild Arms and Valkyria Chronicles (all three)
they were able to do a valkyria game for psp... so i think getting it polished for the vita will be easy.

An enhanced version of Final Fantasy Type-0 would be nice. Other than that, I would really like for Mega Man to make an appearance at some point, be it X or Legends or whatever.

Okami HD
Twisted Metal Black/Head-On (or new installment thats similar to these 2)
Final Fantasy Type-0
Dissidia 3 (would be happy with a PS4 version instead lol)
Crisis Core Final Fantasy VII
Ratchet & Clank Collection that runs well.
Final Fantasy XII + Reverant(sp?) Wings. I'd be happy with just FFXIIhd but i'm sure they'd want to bundle it with something.
Kingdom Hearts 1.5hd / Kingdom Hearts 2.5hd
Folklore

Personally the reason that I bought a vita is for the FFX/X2. And i was a day one buyer of the vita. And now that it is coming to the west my original reason for buying a vita will be complete. then it got me thinking what other games from previous franchises would be awesome to be remade/remastered for psvita: here is my personal list.

Einhander
Valkyria Chronicles (not the one on PSN, but an actual game specifically made for vita)
Duke Nukem (They can port Borderlands 2, they can definitely make Duke Nukem possible)
Legend of Legaia
Super Robot Wars
Chrono Series.

gran turismo didn't work so great on the psp, I doubt the results would be any different on the vita imo

gran turismo didn't work so great on the psp, I doubt the results would be any different on the vita imo
can see the vita version working simply because it is a more powerful than psp and/or probably ps2. but what game would you like to be remastered/remade/new ps vita franchise?

can see the vita version working simply because it is a more powerful than psp and/or probably ps2. but what game would you like to be remastered/remade/new ps vita franchise?

it had nothing to do with the power, it just wasn't meant for handheld. I have it on my psp, in all honesty I'd much rather play the console ver. of gran turismo 5 or 6
as a handheld game, gran turismo just wasn't any good.

rpg's, fighting games, puzzles, side scroller's, and maybe some shooters, make good handhelds.

Where to start for PS One game re-makes..... Einhander, Metal Gear Solid, Maximo, War of the Monsters (PS2 game look it up it was good), Ace Combat in general, and finally Final Fantasy VII because at this point it will cost less money to make compared to the consoles.

Where to start for PS One game re-makes..... Einhander, Metal Gear Solid, Maximo, War of the Monsters (PS2 game look it up it was good), Ace Combat in general, and finally Final Fantasy VII because at this point it will cost less money to make compared to the consoles.
isn't war of the monsters like a Super Robot Wars vs Godzilla characters?

Okami HD
Twisted Metal Black/Head-On (or new installment thats similar to these 2)
Final Fantasy Type-0
Dissidia 3 (would be happy with a PS4 version instead lol)
Crisis Core Final Fantasy VII
Ratchet & Clank Collection that runs well.
Final Fantasy XII + Reverant(sp?) Wings. I'd be happy with just FFXIIhd but i'm sure they'd want to bundle it with something.
Kingdom Hearts 1.5hd / Kingdom Hearts 2.5hd
Folklore
ffxii will really depend on the sales of ffx/x2. and we all deserve to have a new portable FF game for the vita (not the ps1/psp games)

War of the Monsters was an epic game!

isn't war of the monsters like a Super Robot Wars vs Godzilla characters?
Actually it is closer to Primal Rage using 1950s horror movie characters. However Super Robot Wars vs Godzilla that sounds like a better game.

Einhander
Legend of Legaia
Super Robot Wars
Chrono Series.

Duke Nukem 3D is coming to the Vita!

The game I would like to see is Portal 2. The game isn't very resource intensive and it could use the gyro for aiming the portal gun. There could be cross play and save with the PS3 and PC versions, and Co-op could use touchscreen as the pointer.

Duke Nukem 3D is coming to the Vita!

The game I would like to see is Portal 2. The game isn't very resource intensive and it could use the gyro for aiming the portal gun. There could be cross play and save with the PS3 and PC versions, and Co-op could use touchscreen as the pointer.

Portal 2 was fairly shallow. Well, to me anyway. I blazed through single player. And my brother and I completed co-op even quicker. It just didn't challenge us in any way. I just felt underwhelmed with it. But, you like it. ;) And that is what matters most in the end.

Tokyo Jungle! This time with online multiplayer.

Bastion would also be perfect for Vita. I'm still baffled as to why that game isn't on a Sony platform yet, considering Transistor is being featured so heavily on PS4 promo videos. Even iOS and OnLive got it, for fuck's sake.

Tokyo Jungle! This time with online multiplayer.

Bastion would also be perfect for Vita. I'm still baffled as to why that game isn't on a Sony platform yet, considering Transistor is being featured so heavily on PS4 promo videos. Even iOS and OnLive got it, for fuck's sake.
the thing is tokyojungle is on psmobile, but it's a simplified version.
j7tS6nD.jpg

as for transistor and bastion, that's a big question. we know that sony puts almost every single indie game in vita and for that to be left out is somewhat confusing.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urithit
Back
monitoring_string = "c4568df34a4eab80a0d9879fe9bce549"