What would YOU like to see on the Vita?

Borshay

PSLS Level: Silver
Everything Vita
Disregarding sales or 'saving the Vita' ideas. Which games/franchises would you like to see come to the Vita?

I'll be posting my list a little later as its kinda long. I love the games coming up but more is always better =)

I'm a big sports guy, and the Vita seems to be lacking in big-name sports franchises. I'd love to see a regular football, basketball, and golf release for the system. That being said, the WWE series is probably at the top of my wishlist when it comes to the Vita. I think that would do pretty well, but who knows..

I'm sure an Infamous game for the Vita would do great as well! That would surely move some systems.

What I'd like to see on the platform organized by publishers:
EA- Dead Space, Madden, Star Wars Battlefront
TakeTwo- GTA Stories, WWE2K, NBA2K, Bioshock
Ubisoft- Assassin's Creed, Far Cry, More Rayman
Sega- Sonic Adventure 1 & 2, Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection, New Sonic Racing, New Proper Shining Force!
Activision- Crash & Spyro PSone Support
Square Enix- More PSP Games put on PS Store, FFType-0, new Dissidia FF
Sony- Patapon, Twisted Metal, God of War, Uncharted, Ratchet, Infamous, All HD Remasters, & new exclusive Warhawk multiplayer game

I have no real specific games but more RPGs and specifically more strategy RPGs. Would also like to see more games like Ratchet & Clank, as well as more AAA games from the PS3.

nothing, I'm sick of ports. the vita needs more vita exclusive games. all these ports, why would I want them when I already have them on another system.

I meant all new exclusive titles in those franchises unless its a multiplatform title like the sports games. Id love to play a unique game setin the Dead Space universe.

i would be happy if the vita adds some other features
1. twitch streaming
2. gameplay video saving
3. gif-maker
4. my save file won't be deleted if i delete the game.

as for big games
1. a great AAA JRPG game (from a big known franchise that has made a series of great JRPGs but is currently suffering) that is specifically made for vita.
2. if borderlands sells well, hopefully it will encourage other AAA fps that was promised by some game company that suddenly shut down.
3. a great racing game simulator that will run well with the vita
4. an MMORPG that is set in space and was promised to be released in the west but only got released in Japan.
5. Robots... because robots are cool, not just the popular robot franchise that most people know. but also the super robot animes that have great transformation sequences and used to fight against Godzilla like monsters.
6. a game where in you hack and slash and smash thousands of enemies and then gain some abilities and power up your equipments.

I'm a big sports guy, and the Vita seems to be lacking in big-name sports franchises. I'd love to see a regular football, basketball, and golf release for the system. That being said, the WWE series is probably at the top of my wishlist when it comes to the Vita. I think that would do pretty well, but who knows..

I'm sure an Infamous game for the Vita would do great as well! That would surely move some systems.
THIS^^^
I play sports titles all the time. But there are so few on the Vita. :(

I actually enjoyed Madden 13 on the Vita more than I did Madden 25 on the PS4. Doing audibles and hot routes was much better with aid of the touchscreen. I also liked how you could just select players while using the touch. Sucks that the game lacked create-a-player and the ability to download user created rosters. Would've at least been able to keep the rosters mostly up to date.

It really seems like a waste to have so few shooters on a handheld with two sticks. Killzone Mercenary and Uncharted handled relatively well, I'd like to see more franchises make their way on to Vita now, something in the same vein as Binary Domain or Uncharted 2's co-op would be perfect.

It really seems like a waste to have so few shooters on a handheld with two sticks. Killzone Mercenary and Uncharted handled relatively well, I'd like to see more franchises make their way on to Vita now, something in the same vein as Binary Domain or Uncharted 2's co-op would be perfect.
I do find it a little strange that there was sooo many more shooters created for the PSP and I honestly think they're nearly unplayable with out the 2nd stick. I was really hoping another Uncharted was coming with multilayer but that seems to be a pipe dream now.
Unrealistically wishing would be an exclusive Warhawk, (i'd wish for a Free to Play model with tons of cosmetics stuff to sell.)

THIS^^^
I play sports titles all the time. But there are so few on the Vita. :(

Agree, but FIFA & Madden have been so halfassed for Vita, that I'm not sure I have much hope for these. FIFA had some great gameplay, but then so lazily repackaged TWICE. MLB The Show consistently gets popped into my Vita.

I would love more open world games. Push the system to the limit. AC3 was so close to being great, but was so glitchy. If a Vita port of some Grand Theft Auto happened I'd be good, or a new RDR would be the best thing ever.

Agree, but FIFA & Madden have been so halfassed for Vita, that I'm not sure I have much hope for these. FIFA had some great gameplay, but then so lazily repackaged TWICE. MLB The Show consistently gets popped into my Vita.

I would love more open world games. Push the system to the limit. AC3 was so close to being great, but was so glitchy. If a Vita port of some Grand Theft Auto happened I'd be good, or a new RDR would be the best thing ever.
I'd definitely take a GTA: San Andreas Stories.

I would like to see a 3D sonic platformer on the vita, I mean why not. There are no sonic games on the system (not counting the Rivals PSP games or the Racing game) and they already tried 3D platforming on the 3DS.

I would also with to see a Rock Band Unplugged 2 on the vita, but I highly doubt that will happen

A new GTA set in the 20's, a port of Portal 1 and Portal 2 (with gyroscope for aming, touchscreen for co-op pointer, cross save, and cross play), an Infamous title, a new Jak and Daxter, and that JRPG they've been teasing for so long.

Grandia 2
Skies of Arcadia
Dead Nation
Journey
Scott Pilgrim Vrs the World

Metal Gear Solid Collection wasn't enough for you? XD
Dead Nation, Journey, and Scott Pilgrim would be awesome. A MGS game made for just the Vita that properly used all of the capabilities of the handheld would be epic.

May just be me, but none of them. I don't want to see any existing IP head to the Vita. I want people to really innovate with the handheld and pump out some awesome new IPs. I don't want to see it rise to glory via dropping IP names. I want to see it earn that right through blood, sweat, and tears.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urithit
Back
monitoring_string = "c4568df34a4eab80a0d9879fe9bce549"