What would YOU like to see on the Vita?

I read awhile ago that it was because of copyright issues due to the ending song "Why"
I'd love a PSP Essentials (q)HD pack for Vita. Have FF7Crisis Core/KH Birth By Sleep be the first Vol.
Then cut the song out of the game. That's ridiculous if that's what is holding it back.

Then cut the song out of the game. That's ridiculous if that's what is holding it back.
I agree. Or pay them, I'm sure the problem is the original contract had to do with a physical release and not a digital one. Enix (of America) seems to simply not give a damn.
FFI & II (Anniversary), Crisis Core, KH Birth By Sleep are all missing from the PS Store.

Sadly I believe KH is missing due to copyrighted songs also, but that one might just simply be Disney.

I agree. Or pay them, I'm sure the problem is the original contract had to do with a physical release and not a digital one. Enix (of America) seems to simply not give a damn.
FFI & II (Anniversary), Crisis Core, KH Birth By Sleep are all missing from the PS Store.

Sadly I believe KH is missing due to copyrighted songs also, but that one might just simply be Disney.
They would make a lot of money if they were on the store. I've been waiting Crisis Core forever.

I would really love to see a new Wild Arms game, but in the classic JRPG style of 1 & 2. So Basically Wild Arms 4 but with the classic feel and gameplay

I'm a big sports guy, and the Vita seems to be lacking in big-name sports franchises. I'd love to see a regular football, basketball, and golf release for the system. That being said, the WWE series is probably at the top of my wishlist when it comes to the Vita. I think that would do pretty well, but who knows..

I'm sure an Infamous game for the Vita would do great as well! That would surely move some systems.
I've been waiting forever for an NHL game on Vita. I hope at least NHL '15 on PS4 gives a decent Remote Play experience. I agree a WWE game would be great too.

Madden 25's controls were not optimized at all for remote play... or even the DS4 for that matter. But their developers are terrible anyways. I don't know about NBA Live for PS4.
I haven't bought a WWE game in over 10 years and I'm really interested in this years version simply because of remote play. Even if its hard to play matches in WWE 2K15 I can still do nonmatch stuff like Create-A-Wrestler and stuff.

Really wish there was native sports games outside of The Show =/

i would be happy if the vita adds some other features
1. twitch streaming
2. gameplay video saving
3. gif-maker
4. my save file won't be deleted if i delete the game.

as for big games
1. a great AAA JRPG game (from a big known franchise that has made a series of great JRPGs but is currently suffering) that is specifically made for vita.
2. if borderlands sells well, hopefully it will encourage other AAA fps that was promised by some game company that suddenly shut down.
3. a great racing game simulator that will run well with the vita
4. an MMORPG that is set in space and was promised to be released in the west but only got released in Japan.
5. Robots... because robots are cool, not just the popular robot franchise that most people know. but also the super robot animes that have great transformation sequences and used to fight against Godzilla like monsters.
6. a game where in you hack and slash and smash thousands of enemies and then gain some abilities and power up your equipments.
I agree, the Vita needs more features. Remember before it was announced, all the rumours about what it could do? I thought it would be a replacement for my smartphone, but it doesn't even have a decent browser. Why can't I rotate and read websites in portrait? Can't they hire a third party, or buy a mobile browser developer. And don't get me started on the lack of apps...

For me I'd love to see the following on my Vita:

-NHL '15 (full-featured)
-Gran Turismo (full-featured)
-Red Dead Redemption Stories (or some RDR spinoff)
-Star Wars Battlefront (with a story mode and online)
-A Star Wars third person adventure game like The Force Unleashed
-Another action RPG in the Marvel Universe like X-Men Legends or Ultimate Alliance
-Lego games based on the versions instead of the crappy 3DS ports
-PS2 Classics
-PS3 Remote Play
-A decent third-party browser
-Marvel Unlimited app or at least a .cbr reader
-An affordable 128 gig memory card
-A PSLS app :)

To help sell more Vitas, I'd add the following to my list:

-Annual full-featured releases ofCall of Duty, Madden, and FIFA
-A sequel to Golden Abyss
-GTA
-Metal Gear
-Monster Hunter

For me I'd love to see the following on my Vita:

-NHL '15 (full-featured)
-Gran Turismo (full-featured)
-Red Dead Redemption Stories (or some RDR spinoff)
-Star Wars Battlefront (with a story mode and online)
-A Star Wars third person adventure game like The Force Unleashed
-Another action RPG in the Marvel Universe like X-Men Legends or Ultimate Alliance
-Lego games based on the versions instead of the crappy 3DS ports
-PS2 Classics
-PS3 Remote Play
-A decent third-party browser
-Marvel Unlimited app or at least a .cbr reader
-An affordable 128 gig memory card
-A PSLS app :)

..... -_- I'd be sooo happy if we got new installments in those. What the Hell happened with Sinister and his evil plan after X-Men Legends 2? Frickin cliff hangers.

I'd love to see a new god of war on the vita, even just a small side story that has nothing to do with anything, like Kratos is angry and he doesn't know why so he goes on a anger filled rampage to kill Lyssa the goddess of anger, because like the story where she has Heracles kill his wife and kids Kratos thinks she's the one that made him do it (Have it set before GoW 1 again to make more sense I guess.)

I guess the obligatory monster hunter too, and some new IPs.

I'd love to see a new god of war on the vita, even just a small side story that has nothing to do with anything, like Kratos is angry and he doesn't know why so he goes on a anger filled rampage to kill Lyssa the goddess of anger, because like the story where she has Heracles kill his wife and kids Kratos thinks she's the one that made him do it (Have it set before GoW 1 again to make more sense I guess.)

I guess the obligatory monster hunter too, and some new IPs.
One day Kratos goes into a drunken rage and destroys the cosmos, so he sends his son to roll up all of the leftovers to recreate the universe. It can be called God of Katamari.

Destiny of Spirits gave me a Pokemon vibe when I played the beta. I haven't gotten a chance to download the actual game since it came out. I've been playing FFX.

Another Persona game made for the Vita
Resident Evil game that focuses on story and not MP.
More Soul Sacrifice.
A game like Unit 13 but better.
Killzone Mercenary 2 or something like that around Killzone but not like Shadow Fall.

Another Persona game made for the Vita
Resident Evil game that focuses on story and not MP.
More Soul Sacrifice.
A game like Unit 13 but better.
Killzone Mercenary 2 or something like that around Killzone but not like Shadow Fall.
I agree with much of this. When Soul Sacrifice Delta was announced they did say Soul Sacrifice 2 would come the following year, so if that stays true we should have SS2 next year.
I would actually like to see Unit 13 style of Resident Evil games. More mission based, but with an actual story.
Can't agree enough with the Killzone statement. I really liked KZ2, enjoyed KZ3 from what I've played. KZMercenary is really fun, Shadow Fall is the opposite of fun to me. So if they do make another for the Vita, I really hope they stay during the KZ2/3 era.

Disregarding sales or 'saving the Vita' ideas. Which games/franchises would you like to see come to the Vita?

I'll be posting my list a little later as its kinda long. I love the games coming up but more is always better =)

I gotten what i wanted yesterday when they announced Sword Art Online in USA >.> i am good. Even thought it digital XD still good enough ;3

But more JRPGs is never bad thing so keep it coming got PS VIta this year and so far i am not dispointed other than my poor wallet.

I gotten what i wanted yesterday when they announced Sword Art Online in USA >.> i am good. Even thought it digital XD still good enough ;3
I hear a lot of good things about Sword Art Online, so I may go face first into the game before exploring the anime. The whole concept seems brilliant!

Edit: Welcome to the PSLS forums! I see that this was your first post @LordsOfSkulls
We're glad to have you here!

While I did a very similar post earlier, I've added a few things to the list.
EA: Dead Space Spinoff, Star Wars Battlefront, Mirror's Edge, Burnout, full sports support.

TakeTwo: XCOM, Grand Theft Auto, Bioshock, future Borderlands, Red Dead, WWE 2k, NBA2K, & NFL2k (I dream)

Ubisoft: Assassin's Creeds, Far Cry, & Watch_Dogs spinoffs

Sega: Sonic Adventure 2, Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection, Phantasy Star localization, New SRPG Shining Force installment, and a new Chao Raising Game (or side game in a new Sonic.)

Square: FFV & FFVI 2D Remakes, New Dissidia (Triodecim? lol), FFType-0, Crisis Core, FFI, FFII, and Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep all added to PSN with Vita support.

Sony: Twisted Metal (more like Black and Head-On, less like the PS3 one), Infamous, new Warhawk, Uncharted, Gravity Rush 2, Soul Sacrifice 2, Killzone Mercenary 2, new Unit13 type game, exclusive Ratchet & Clank. Officially release all PSP content on the PS Store onto the PS Vita storefront! Bring the new colors of the 2000 model and PSV TV to the states.... Oh yeah and Dark Cloud, Wild Arms, Demon's Souls, War of the Monsters, Folklore, and Untold Legends 3!

Others: Sword Art Online localization, More Ys, Persona 3 'Golden', Mortal Kombat X, Danganronpa 3, Danganronpa Spinoff, Disgaea D2, LEGO games that are on par with the PS3.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urithit
Back
monitoring_string = "c4568df34a4eab80a0d9879fe9bce549"