Votes: 5 55.6%
  • No

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What's this GTA V you speak of?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Nope. Already played it on PS3. Give me PS4 experiences please, not "HD" cash cows of experiences from last year. In ten years on the PS5? Maybe, I'd consider it. I love old HD remasters of games from my long past... LONG past mind you. Not on last year though.

Nope. Already played it on PS3. Give me PS4 experiences please, not "HD" cash cows of experiences from last year. In ten years on the PS5? Maybe, I'd consider it. I love old HD remasters of games from my long past... LONG past mind you. Not on last year though.
Would you consider it if it was a GOTY release with story related DLC?

I would pay for GTA Online on PS4. Depends on how badly I want to replay GTA V on whether or not I'd get it.

I would probably pick it up on the PS4, but not at full price and ONLY if there was new content for GTA Online.

Seeing as how I strongly disliked GTA V, I am going to say no. Unless they redo it with all the characters from Sleeping Dogs.

As much as I enjoyed GTA 5 on the pS3, I'm not much for double-dipping on games. The only way I'd consider it would be if there was a Ps3-Ps4 upgrade, but I don't see that happening. My PS3 is still hooked up and fully functional, so I just don't see the point of rebuying a game that I can just stick in the PS3 and still play if I want to.

As much as I enjoyed GTA 5 on the pS3, I'm not much for double-dipping on games. The only way I'd consider it would be if there was a Ps3-Ps4 upgrade, but I don't see that happening. My PS3 is still hooked up and fully functional, so I just don't see the point of rebuying a game that I can just stick in the PS3 and still play if I want to.
An upgrade would definitely be nice, but I just don't see them doing that if it were ever brought to the PS4. Considering that Tomb Raider for PS4 was full price I would think that GTA V would be the same. There's definitely a market there IMO. But I understand you not wanting to get the game twice.

An upgrade would definitely be nice, but I just don't see them doing that if it were ever brought to the PS4. Considering that Tomb Raider for PS4 was full price I would think that GTA V would be the same. There's definitely a market there IMO. But I understand you not wanting to get the game twice.

Yes/maybe. I own the GoD version on the 360 because I had a ton of spacebucks at one time, so unless I can get it on XBone for a free/cheap upgrade (I know its doubtful being Rockstar and M$). But If that doesn't happen I will certainly re-buy it for PS4.

It would be an awesome game for a community game night. :D
No kidding there.

I personally wouldn't pick it up. I already have it digital for PS3 and I don't like the online aspect. If I want to play it again I would just prefer to play on PS3. This could also be because I feel like they would do very little as an 'upgrade'.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urithit
Back
monitoring_string = "c4568df34a4eab80a0d9879fe9bce549"