Your Favorite PlayStation Exclusive Series?

SpadeX

PSLS Level: Newbie
Hi, as the title suggests what's your favorite PlayStation exclusive series? And what's your favorite game in that series? Mine is the InFamous series, my favorite game would be Infamous 2. Tell us what's yours!

Hi, as the title suggests what's your favorite PlayStation exclusive series? And what's your favorite game in that series? Mine is the InFamous series, my favorite game would be Infamous 2. Tell us what's yours!

Are you refering to ps3 and ps4, or are you refering to all ps systems.

So many great options! inFAMOUS is my runner up and I agree that inFAMOUS 2 is the best of the series. Uncharted is another amazing franchise that completely owned last generation.

For me, the answer is Socom. I loved the PS2 Socom games and then I was literally addicted to Socom: Confrontation on PS3.

So many great options! inFAMOUS is my runner up and I agree that inFAMOUS 2 is the best of the series. Uncharted is another amazing franchise that completely owned last generation.

For me, the answer is Socom. I loved the PS2 Socom games and then I was literally addicted to Socom: Confrontation on PS3.
I didn't like Infamous 2 as much as I liked Second Son. I feel like the story was better in Second Son, the way it delved into the pasts of the different characters, and your different powers had a story behind them. I also really liked having all those available options. I swapped between powers a fair amount, until the 3rd power was completely upgraded to the point that i could basically just go invisible, subdue large groups, and then use the big move to take out everyone else.

I didn't like Infamous 2 as much as I liked Second Son. I feel like the story was better in Second Son, the way it delved into the pasts of the different characters, and your different powers had a story behind them. I also really liked having all those available options. I swapped between powers a fair amount, until the 3rd power was completely upgraded to the point that i could basically just go invisible, subdue large groups, and then use the big move to take out everyone else.

Second Son took a more realistic and emotional approach to the characters. Personally, I preferred the less serious, comic-booky approach of Infamous 2. Second Son was awesome though. Did you like First Light?

Second Son took a more realistic and emotional approach to the characters. Personally, I preferred the less serious, comic-booky approach of Infamous 2. Second Son was awesome though. Did you like First Light?
I didn't get around to playing much of First Light, my friend came over and wanted to play it, and if I didn't stop him he would have played the whole thing. XD

Then it was announced free for plus and I'm like "Well so much for that 1500 playstation reward points... T_T facepalm" and then I just relinquished my free time to Doctor Who, Final Fantasy XIV, Torchwood, and trips to the hospital.

That is getting to be a tough question to answer, since so many previously exclusive series are now multiplatform. I'm pretty sure Wild ARMs has never been on anything but Playstation, though, so that. A nod to Persona as well (I don't count Persona Q, it's great but not quite a true Persona game).

I don't think the Dark Cloud games released on anything but playstation consoles so that. I would say Drakengard since I loved the first one but I think one of the games where on the Xbox 360.

I played straight through inFamous 2 for 12 hours on the first day it came out. I would be lying if I said that I didn't enjoy that game.

But, it's story isn't as good as the original inFamous, I believe. Gameplay is tons better though.

Second Son left a bad taste in my mouth with the inFamous franchise. I feel like I was expecting so much more from a follow up to the ending of 2.

I felt a little cheated after I finished Second Son. Not in any way the worst game, but still relatively good.

In regards to favorite PlayStation series, I would have to say with inFamous being a close runner up, Jak and Daxter takes the cake.

Although playing through the HD collection showed me some of the faults I missed as a child, those games are still some of my all time favorites.

If Kingdom Hearts remained on the ps2, I would have chosen that, but now it's on Nintendo platforms and KH3 was revealed to be going to Xbox as well.

In regards to favorite PlayStation series, I would have to say with inFamous being a close runner up, Jak and Daxter takes the cake.

Although playing through the HD collection showed me some of the faults I missed as a child, those games are still some of my all time favorites.

If Kingdom Hearts remained on the ps2, I would have chosen that, but now it's on Nintendo platforms and KH3 was revealed to be going to Xbox as well.
It's crazy because Microsoft sells so poorly for their JP titles and it probably costs them more in development and people not buying it out of spite than they probably get for putting it on both platforms. 2 mil on the 360 versus 5 million on PS3. If it stayed exclusive I can't imagine they wouldn't have just sold an extra 1.5 mil on PS3. They probably would have had a way better game anyway and probably would have seen 8 million in sales, but they had to cut out so much stuff from 13. An entire game's worth of content. Why?

Fucking DVD. That's why.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urithit
Back
monitoring_string = "c4568df34a4eab80a0d9879fe9bce549"