Your most anticipated PS3 game

MakaiOokami

PSLS Level: Bronze
It can't be The Last Guardian. That's too easy. What game release are you most excited about. 6 months from now, a year from now, 2 years from now?

Give a handful of your anticipations.

Final Fantasy 10 HD in a month.....does that count? lol. It's technically a PS2 game, but I put 100 hours into that game as a young'un. I'm excited to experience it and understand it better now that I'm older.

Final Fantasy 10 HD in a month.....does that count? lol. It's technically a PS2 game, but I put 100 hours into that game as a young'un. I'm excited to experience it and understand it better now that I'm older.

I'll Agree with FFX HD

It was Lords of Shadow 2, but the demo turned me off. I'm still interested, but I'll be waiting for reviews.

Other than that, there isn't anything I'm supee pumped for.

I realize, other than a couple games, there isn't much I'm really excited for this year, on any system. Really looking forward to E3 and new game announcements.

Most of the games i'm looking forward to are all japan imports, with the exception of dying light.

Most of the games i'm looking forward to are all japan imports, with the exception of dying light.
Isn't that one a Japanese import? Or is it another game I'm thinking about?

Give us some details! What games are they? I made this thread hoping for people to mention some niche' game no one has heard about.

Not just to see the same Tales of... Kingdom Hearts... Final Fantasy.... over and over again. (knew it would happen)

So drop some names. :p

Isn't that one a Japanese import? Or is it another game I'm thinking about?

Give us some details! What games are they? I made this thread hoping for people to mention some niche' game no one has heard about.

Not just to see the same Tales of... Kingdom Hearts... Final Fantasy.... over and over again. (knew it would happen)

So drop some names. :p

@MakaiOokami
as you wish.
dying light is a localized game.
most of the import games I am looking forward to are:
hatsune miku project diva f 2nd (for ps3)
J stars victory Vs
Biohazard (resident evil) Revival Selection best edition

any other requests?

@MakaiOokami
as you wish.
dying light is a localized game.
most of the import games I am looking forward to are:
hatsune miku project diva f 2nd (for ps3)
J stars victory Vs
Biohazard (resident evil) Revival Selection best edition

any other requests?

I hope J Stars Victory Vs has a Chinese version with English translations T_T

Would take me a week just to figure the game out even with guides. XD

Would take me a week just to figure the game out even with guides. XD[/quote]

@MakaiOokami
i hear you on that one, i wish crapcom would do that with their sengoku basara games. I'm lucky i took Japanese or i would be one hundred percent lost. if you need help with sources or anything like that, in any game let me know and i'll see if i can help.
i know some of my bleach fighting games were a annoying as heck to translate at first.

Would take me a week just to figure the game out even with guides. XD

@MakaiOokami
i hear you on that one, i wish crapcom would do that with their sengoku basara games. I'm lucky i took Japanese or i would be one hundred percent lost. if you need help with sources or anything like that, in any game let me know and i'll see if i can help.
i know some of my bleach fighting games were a annoying as heck to translate at first.
People were pissed when Hatsune Miku got a Facebook Poll asking if they should localize that, but then didn't ask for Yakuza 4 XD

Last edited:
People were pissed when Hatsune Miku got a Facebook Poll asking if they should localize that, but then didn't ask for Yakuza 4 XD
Yakuza 5*. Also have the PS4 Yakuza they apparently won't be bringing over too. It's almost strange how the (according to most gaming news sources) struggling Vita appears to be getting more JRPG love than the proven successful in that regard PS3. But then again.. Sega will continue to Sega, I guess. :V

Yakuza 5*. Also have the PS4 Yakuza they apparently won't be bringing over too. It's almost strange how the (according to most gaming news sources) struggling Vita appears to be getting more JRPG love than the proven successful in that regard PS3. But then again.. Sega will continue to Sega, I guess. :V
The media loves to call winners and losers.

I remember when the PS3 was doomed to failure and was going to bring Sony down. You know $600 dollar console, less powerful, less features, not online facing, no Halo, a year late, dollar short, Wii came bursting out full throttle.

PS3 was doomed. 1/3 PS4 owners own a Vita. Yeah the Vita's selling slower, but it's probably making them more money per handheld sold than the PSP. They'll be singing the Vita's praises when there's a Minecraft the kids can play in the car, that's good, and a Borderlands 2 to play waiting on a lay over.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
enzo0
Back
monitoring_string = "c4568df34a4eab80a0d9879fe9bce549"