Your most anticipated PS4 game

MakaiOokami

PSLS Level: Bronze
It can't be The Last Guardian. That's too easy. What game release are you most excited about. 6 months from now, a year from now, 2 years from now?

Give a handful of your anticipations.

Honestly quite a few. I am really looking forward to:
  • inFamous: Second Son - gonna try not to pick up the game until I beat the second one on PS3. Knowing me though I won't be able to resist.
  • Final Fantasy XV - I'm hoping the different approach will restore my faith in the franchise to what it once was.
  • Watch Dogs - even with the delays, the game looks fantastic.
  • The Amazing Spider-Man 2 - loved the first game, so I'm looking forward to what they can do with the second one on the PS4.
  • Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number - if you haven't played the first title do yourself a favor, the soundtrack alone is worthy of playing the game, luckily it has great gameplay as well.
  • Tom Clancy's The Division - the trailers of the game alone have me hyped.

Last edited:
Infamous Second Son, at the moment that's all I care about.

After that I'd go with Watch Dogs and the Order 1886. Hopefully a ton more after E3.

Sadly right now my list is rather small until more is announced.

FF XV - Come on, it can't be as bad as the XIII series.
Watch Dogs - Looks really cool.

Will add more when more is announced.

Final Fantasy XV and The Evil Within, hands down!

Noctis looks like the character that Square-Enix keeps forgetting to put in every game, and the story seems intact enough to be interesting. Who knows if all of the once-touted gameplay elements will survive the final cut? I don't know, but I'm completely psyched for this game.

The Evil Within looks terrifying. I saw an extended gameplay trailer a few months ago, and I've been craving some serious survival horror since then. Perhaps this will be the new Resident Evil for Shinji Mikami. I hope so, and I do not mean that in a bad way.

Diablo 3 Reaper of Souls
Final Fantasy XV
Kingdom Hearts 3
Infamous Second Son

There's probably more but that's what came to my head first. It's really strange how much I can't wait to play Diablo. The PS3 version turned out great and can't wait to continue where I left off on PS4

I'm honestly overwhelmed by all the upcoming titles. But....

inFamous: Second Son
Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn (beta Saturday baby!)
Destiny
Elder Scrolls Online
The indie goodies.
Daylight
The Order: 1886
Any and all new IPs.

I'll just stop there. I don't want a massive post listing every single PS4 title slated to come out. ;)

I'm honestly overwhelmed by all the upcoming titles. But....

inFamous: Second Son
Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn (beta Saturday baby!)
Destiny
Elder Scrolls Online
The indie goodies.
Daylight
The Order: 1886
Any and all new IPs.

I'll just stop there. I don't want a massive post listing every single PS4 title slated to come out. ;)
Yeah that's the thing. Most all of the games coming out are worthy of picking up. My wallet is going to be hurting!

Yeah that's the thing. Most all of the games coming out are worthy of picking up. My wallet is going to be hurting!

I feel you there. Such an awesome lineup coming out and I happen to have more responsibilities now than ever in my life. How cruel the Fates are! But, I'm still getting them. ;)

There's quite a few I'm looking forward too, all have pretty much been said already. Though my biggest two are Watch Dogs and Destiny. Watch Dogs has been so quiet as of late that it's starting to scare me a little. Destiny, well they pretty much say/show/do something every week.

I love Elder Scrolls but I don't know why I should be excited about Elder Scrolls Online.

The problem is that having it be a persistent world is going to take away from the "Do anything you want when ever" aspect that makes me love the series.

I love Elder Scrolls but I don't know why I should be excited about Elder Scrolls Online.

The problem is that having it be a persistent world is going to take away from the "Do anything you want when ever" aspect that makes me love the series.

Have you played the beta? Plays exactly like an Elder Scrolls title. I mean there are skill bars, but they aren't excessive. You have to really use tactics in battle. Much like you would in the single player games. I would recommend at least giving it a shot for that first month. I have greatly enjoyed it so far and can't wait to play gold release.

I was never able to get into the Elder Scrolls games and the online doesn't seem to do it for me either.

Have you played the beta? Plays exactly like an Elder Scrolls title. I mean there are skill bars, but they aren't excessive. You have to really use tactics in battle. Much like you would in the single player games. I would recommend at least giving it a shot for that first month. I have greatly enjoyed it so far and can't wait to play gold release.
That's good to hear. I was worried about it. The game itself looked good, but I haven't seen much on it. I might end up picking it up when it finally does release.

There really are too many great games coming out over the next few years, so I can't say which I am MOST looking forward to. But, one game that I have been eagerly excited about is the return of Rainbow Six, with Rainbow Six Patriots. Sadly, with the recent news of it being restarted, it's release has become more questionable, but I still have hope.

Of course I haven't played the Beta. Why do you think I said "Is there a reason I should be excited about it"

It's not the Elder Scrolls game play I'm excited about. The gameplay isn't amazing. It's like Dark Souls Lite. I like the steal stuff, kill people, craft stolen stuff to make it no longer stolen, sort of craftiness.

Is there a fee for this game? I'd much rather just have the ability to invite friends who are playing an Elder Scrolls game into my game to do stuff with and vice versa.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urithit
Back
monitoring_string = "c4568df34a4eab80a0d9879fe9bce549"