Mortal Kombat X Trailer

BigPete7978

PSLS Level: Silver

Definitely will be getting it on PS4. Never been good at fighting games, but I really enjoy the Mortal Kombat series.

EEEEEEEEkkkkkkkkkkkkk! Pretty damn stoked for this. That trailer was just so clean and well done.

FLAWLESS VICTORY

ahh. The return of fatalities, how i love those. Especially the stage fatalities.

Last edited:
Looks a lot like Scorpion's design in Injustice. Hopefully that's the only feature they're carrying over from that game.

You didn't care for it? I actually quite enjoyed the game.
I really couldn't get into it even though I was in maximum hype mode from the moment it was announced. It was pretty much a letdown on all accounts, the gameplay and story just didn't deliver what I was expecting after MK9.

I really couldn't get into it even though I was in maximum hype mode from the moment it was announced. It was pretty much a letdown on all accounts, the gameplay and story just didn't deliver what I was expecting after MK9.

Highly agree, i felt let down. The game had potential to be alot more, but oh well. At least the mortal kombat reboot was good.

I haven't had interest in a fighting game since Marvel V. Capcom 2 but there's something in this trailer. Might be that Scorpion got the upper hand in it but it does look enticing. I'll keep it on my radar but I'm not big on the genre so I need to see something that blows me away for me to pull the trigger.

Understandable. Yes MK9 was great. I did really enjoy Injustice as well though. Never been big into fighting games either. So I actually liked the single player campaigns.

Understandable. Yes MK9 was great. I did really enjoy Injustice as well though. Never been big into fighting games either. So I actually liked the single player campaigns.

Those are the only things really differentiating them these days. The stories are what I enjoyed most in Mortal Kombat and Injustice. And the gameplay is as good as you make it in fighters.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
enzo0
Back
monitoring_string = "c4568df34a4eab80a0d9879fe9bce549"