PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale port?

Zeke

PSLS Level: Bronze
Seeing how many games have/or are being ported to the PS4 would you like to see Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale ported? I think having it on PS4 will boost up its sales and in turn have the studio behind it make DLC or a sequel. I want a sequel.

Games ported/being ported:
Flow
Flower
Dead Nation
Sound Shapes
Guacamelee
Escape Plan
etc.

Why not a PLAYSTATION ALL STARS BATTLE ROYALE port?:)

playstation_all_stars_battle_royale_roster_2_by_pacduck-d5c4spf[1].jpg

PLAYSTATIONALLSTARS_img01.png

Last edited:
Raiden just does not belong up there.

But, I'd like a proper sequel. I just couldn't buy a port. I mean they support the game so poorly already. I want a bigger, better sequel to actually provide some solid Smash Bros. competition. All-Stars almost did that. Almost.

Raiden just does not belong up there.

But, I'd like a proper sequel. I just couldn't buy a port. I mean they support the game so poorly already. I want a bigger, better sequel to actually provide some solid Smash Bros. competition. All-Stars almost did that. Almost.

A patch is currently under works and should release "soon" fixing balancing and giving 2 free costumes issac and zeus

I never tried the game to be honest, it is not my cup of tea and to be honest it looked like a poor man's Power Stone. However, it couldn't hurt to port it to the PS4.

I never tried the game to be honest, it is not my cup of tea and to be honest it looked like a poor man's Power Stone. However, it couldn't hurt to port it to the PS4.
We enjoy it at my house. It's basically a PlayStation Super Smash Brothers. It's fun, and it never gets too crazy (until you get really skilled players in the game). The unlocks really keep up coming back, too. You get alternate skins, taunts, music, and mascots (little mini characters that root for you when you do awesome stuff).

I can't believe it wasn't more popular. The only game I found similar on the PS3 was Rag Doll Kung Fu, which I also really enjoyed.

Seeing how many games have/or are being ported to the PS4 would you like to see Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale ported? I think having it on PS4 will boost up its sales and in turn have the studio behind it make DLC or a sequel. I want a sequel.

Games ported/being ported:
Flow
Flower
Dead Nation
Sound Shapes
Guacamelee
Escape Plan
etc.

Why not a PLAYSTATION ALL STARS BATTLE ROYALE port?:)

View attachment 141

View attachment 143
They forgot to add Sora in those pictures. o_O

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urithit
Back
monitoring_string = "c4568df34a4eab80a0d9879fe9bce549"