Destiny Unlock Codes (Trading Cards)

Dan Oravasaari

PSLS Level: Bronze
Staff member
In case people missed this being linked to in the other thread. Looks like Bungie gave out some infinite use codes at GameCom 2013 for Destiny. Not sure what they will unlock, but the cards they gave out showed characters and locations. Figured it should get its own post.

• CODE 1: YKA-RJG-MH9
  • CODE 2: 3DA-P4X-F6A
  • CODE 3: MVD-4N3-NKH
  • CODE 4: TCN-HCD-TGY
  • CODE 5: HDX-ALM-V4K
  • CODE 6: 473-MXR-3X9
  • CODE 7: JMR-LFN-4A3
  • CODE 8: HC3-H44-DKC
  • CODE 9: 69P-KRM-JJA
  • CODE 10: 69P-VCH-337
  • CODE 11: 69R-CKD-X7L
  • CODE 12: 69R-DDD-FCP
  • CODE 13: 69R-F99-AXG
  • CODE 14: 69R-VL7-J6A
  • CODE 15: 69X-DJN-74V
  • CODE 16: 6A7-7NP-3X7
  • CODE 17: 6A9-DTG-YGN
(UPDATED 9/5/14)
  • Destiny Planet View Emblem: 7F9-767-F74
  • Emblem: FJ9-LAM-67F
  • Emblem: JD7-4CM-HJG
  • Emblem: JDT-NLC-JKM
  • Emblem: JNX-DMH-XLA
  • Emblem: 7CP-94V-LFP
  • Shader Double Banshee 7MM-VPD-MHP
  • Shader Oracle 99: RXC-9XJ-4MH
Thanks @Phoenix8387

Last edited:
Awesome thread. I am going to find the damn receipt for my pre-order, hopefully the beta code is on there.

Nope I think all of the retailers are available for the codes. Got mine through Amazon btw

Nope I think all of the retailers are available for the codes. Got mine through Amazon btw

Correct. All preorders should get you access to the beta. You apply the code on the website. Then, you select your platform for testing when they open that up later this year.

EDIT: And....

"Check back in 2014 to see what you've unlocked!"

Last edited:
In case people missed this being linked to in the other thread. Looks like Bungie gave out some infinite use codes at GameCom 2013 for Destiny. Not sure what they will unlock, but the cards they gave out showed characters and locations. Figured it should get its own post.

• CODE 1: YKA-RJG-MH9
  • CODE 2: 3DA-P4X-F6A
  • CODE 3: MVD-4N3-NKH
  • CODE 4: TCN-HCD-TGY
  • CODE 5: HDX-ALM-V4K
  • CODE 6: 473-MXR-3X9
  • CODE 7: JMR-LFN-4A3
  • CODE 8: HC3-H44-DKC
  • CODE 9: 69P-KRM-JJA
  • CODE 10: 69P-VCH-337
  • CODE 11: 69R-CKD-X7L
  • CODE 12: 69R-DDD-FCP
  • CODE 13: 69R-F99-AXG
  • CODE 14: 69R-VL7-J6A
  • CODE 15: 69X-DJN-74V
  • CODE 16: 6A7-7NP-3X7
  • CODE 17: 6A9-DTG-YGN
Thanks @Phoenix8387
Does anyone know what the use of these codes are yet? I just entered all of them, and they seem to ... do something.

Also, do we know of anymore beyond number 17?

Right now they do nothing. DeeJ (Bungie CM) said last week on a podcast that they may not even have it implemented at launch. When implemented, each code will give you... something, be it a mount, ship, armor, gun, emblem or maybe even something else.

There are rumors that there are a total of 25 cards/codes but they have only given out the first 17 so far.

Does anyone know what the use of these codes are yet? I just entered all of them, and they seem to ... do something.

Also, do we know of anymore beyond number 17?

I think those unlock stuff for the game when it actually comes out, but it's supposed to be a surprise i think. Not sure on the whole story

I think those unlock stuff for the game when it actually comes out, but it's supposed to be a surprise i think. Not sure on the whole story
Hopefully we'll be lucky enough to have someone post the rest in this thread once they're released. :D

Right now they do nothing. DeeJ (Bungie CM) said last week on a podcast that they may not even have it implemented at launch. When implemented, each code will give you... something, be it a mount, ship, armor, gun, emblem or maybe even something else.

There are rumors that there are a total of 25 cards/codes but they have only given out the first 17 so far.
How do we know there are 25? Is there something that started that rumor?

How do we know there are 25? Is there something that started that rumor?
Not sure where the number came from, but it's made its rounds a lot on the subreddit over the past year.
Well doesn't hurt to look, i wonder which part of the bungie site it would be on. Maybe destiny news?
The were given out as physical collectable cards at events; E3 2013, Gamescom 2013 and SDCC 2013 ( I think). 17 are what's been given out so far to date.

You can now claim these rewards. Go to bungie.net, login and go to profile > codes. Looks like they grant Grimoire cards.

Some Grimoire cards grant extra bonuses (such as making enemies drop more Glimmer) but since we do not have any characters we cannot look at the Grimoire cards just yet. Just under 7 days to go!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urithit
Back
monitoring_string = "c4568df34a4eab80a0d9879fe9bce549"