PlayStation Experience Impressions?

Stephen Bitto

Administrator
Staff member
Sony's PlayStation Experience keynote has come and gone.

Uncharted brotherly love, multiple MOBAs and the FFVII Remake battle system were some of the biggest highlights from the PlayStation fan-centric presentation out of San Francisco. While there were indies in abundance, big reveals from first parties were not. PlayStation VR was in attendance but forgot to bring gritty details. Vita was mentioned more times in one hour than the entire year previous.

What were your favorite parts? Least favorite parts? Best surprises? Biggest disappointments? Overall grade?

Let us know all that and more in the forums below!

I didn't watch the Keynote. Too busy playing Uncharted 4 beta. XD

Too many good games came out. I could spend $100 just on what was released.

Disappointed they are going remake FFVII into episodic series..

Was the price for VR revealed... i bet it gonna cost at least 500 USD or more.

Disappointed they are going remake FFVII into episodic series..

Was the price for VR revealed... i bet it gonna cost at least 500 USD or more.
It's gonna be sub $400.

$300 would be my guess, $200 would be ideal for making it a platform.

I don't know why people are so upset about FFVII episodic. I mean you might be able to buy in cheaper, find out you hate it and save yourself another $40.

It's gonna be sub $400.

I don't know why people are so upset about FFVII episodic. I mean you might be able to buy in cheaper, find out you hate it and save yourself another $40.
I'm really hoping PlayStation VR lands at $300. I played it at PSX and completely fell in love.

As for episodic FFVII Remake, the alarming thing is they said that each episode would have a unique feel. To me that sounds like playing as different characters. That would drastically change the nature of FFVII. No bueno.

It's gonna be sub $400.

i find that for rpgs it's best to play with momentum, 1 shot to clear the game and not having long breaks in between.. each episode.

i find that for rpgs it's best to play with momentum, 1 shot to clear the game and not having long breaks in between.. each episode.
That's when you just wait 2 or 3 years for the full game to come out and be available...

You know because... people complain that it's taking too long, and they want it NOW!

So SE said "Hey let's do it episodic so we can get out parts we've finished, while finishing parts that would delay the whole game and upset them more"

And then everyone gets REALLY upset. >_> great job FFVII fanatics, nothing will EVER appease you. NOTHING.

I'm really hoping PlayStation VR lands at $300. I played it at PSX and completely fell in love.

As for episodic FFVII Remake, the alarming thing is they said that each episode would have a unique feel. To me that sounds like playing as different characters. That would drastically change the nature of FFVII. No bueno.
They're trying to expand the FFVII universe though. They aren't trying to make a carbon copy of the game. Is that really so bad that they're using the new game to EXPAND your experience of the world, rather than to just make the same world prettified?

Sony's PlayStation Experience keynote has come and gone.

Uncharted brotherly love, multiple MOBAs and the FFVII Remake battle system were some of the biggest highlights from the PlayStation fan-centric presentation out of San Francisco 192.168.100.1. While there were indies in abundance, big reveals from first parties were not. PlayStation VR was in attendance but forgot to bring gritty details 192.168.1.1. Vita was mentioned more times in one hour than the entire year previous.

What were your favorite parts? Least favorite parts? Best surprises? Biggest disappointments? Overall grade?

Let us know all that and more in the forums below!

I didn't watch the Keynote too, anyway thanks for these ideas.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urithit
Back
monitoring_string = "c4568df34a4eab80a0d9879fe9bce549"