(PS Mobile) Pinky Spots Leg Massage Review

stolenxnametag

PSLS Level: Kraken
PSLS Ambassador
vitalegs.jpg

You know how it's great to know that someone writing a review painstakingly took their time to play a game, ran through a variety of the features, and hopefully finished the story? I did all of those except for the last one with this game.

Pinky Spots Leg Massage, a PS Mobile title (available both for Vita and PlayStation-Certified smartphones), is one of the most interesting pieces of lo-res artwork I've discovered for the PSM platform. The goal is simple: you keep rubbing the "pinky spots" on the scandalously-dressed women in the game to make them moan and squirm until you score a certain number of points. You start with a time limit, and you have to keep getting points until you run out of time. Once you run out of time, it's game over and you start back at the beginning.

pinkyspotsscreens.jpg

That being said, I haven't made it past the third segment in the game, either on my phone or Vita. The models who you massage in the game make moaning noises that you may expect in an old Flash game from Newgrounds (NSFW), and I couldn't help but wonder if I was actually the right audience for this title. The directions are translated rather terribly, and the game is, for lack of a better phrase, embarassing to play. Here are the Engrish-translated directions:

The girl will point wanted spots, then give your fingers to massage (rub around it). When the girl becomes happy, other spots will be asked by various poses. So, you can make her happier. Even in the same spot, your way to rub (massage) changes the score. When you get high scores, the girl show you various poses as bonus. Challenge how much you can make her happy. ・Over 500 taking a picture data reproduces realistic squirming! ・The special image, the score and more! ・In the bashfully girl voice!

Audience targeting and difficulty aside, however, this game sucks. Sure, it's a $2 casual game for mobile gamers, but it's obviously broken. The latest patch that I played included Office Lady, J-Pop Idol, Chinese Dress, Maid, and Nurse DLC, but seriously - don't waste your money. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone that isn't a programmer who wants to reverse engineer the game to find the rest of the pictures that may or may not exist in the game.

I'm not sure that the end of this game exists, and after scouring the Internet through a multitude of Youtube videos and other reviews, I still haven't found anyone who finished the game. Have you played it? Did you get past the third level?

Only $2!
Great for anyone seeking a challenge.

The directions are translated horribly.
It's embarrassing to play.
Ridiculous learning curve.

1/10

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member