Skullgirls Encore coming to PS Vita (& PS4)

Am I the only one not interested in fighters anymore?

I grew up with SFII and King of Fighters near where I lived, but I've had enough, really.

I bought SSFIV for 3DS and it bore me to death.

That said, I'm really looking forward to Smash on 3DS.

I grew up with SFII and King of Fighters near where I lived, but I've had enough, really.

I still love Tekken, Mortal Kombat (and Injustice), and Super Smash. But nothing else really gets me.

I got SF vs Tekken for free on Vita (PS+ perk), and didn't even bother playing it.

Interested about that all-star thing, though (Sony's answer to Smash).

I think I can still have it free on my PS+.

But yeah, not excited about Skullgirls, to be honest.

only fighters i've ever like have been the MKs. PSAS was alright but lacked any decent replayability for me.

Last MK I was into was 4, haha. I'm showing my age a bit, but after that, the replay factor went away. I think it has more to do with me than with the games, though.

I'm excited about getting excited for Smash... if that makes sense? Haha.

But Skullgirls has no appeal to me at all.

I wish they'd made it a side-scrolling RPG or a platformer, haha.

No you aren't the only one. The only title I truly enjoy that is in the fighter genre is probably Mortal Kombat, and I am horrible at it. I just generally enjoy the games. I did really enjoy Injustice though.

No you aren't the only one. The only title I truly enjoy that is in the fighter genre is probably Mortal Kombat, and I am horrible at it. I just generally enjoy the games. I did really enjoy Injustice though.

I really enjoy the gameplay of Mortal Kombat, and I've liked following the story for the last decade or so. I'm not a big online person, I've only played maybe 5 matches online between MK ps3, MK psv, and Injustice ps3.

I really enjoy the gameplay of Mortal Kombat, and I've liked following the story for the last decade or so. I'm not a big online person, I've only played maybe 5 matches online between MK ps3, MK psv, and Injustice ps3.
Agreed. Plus I tend to get my ass kicked online as well. :p

Agreed. Plus I tend to get my ass kicked online as well. :p

^- This.

That happened to me with SFIV... I was great in single player, thought I was the sh*t, and then I went online only to find out I was just sh*t, haha.

I don't enjoy competitive gaming that much (except Pokemon, for some reason.. a lot more about strategy, I like that).

BTW, Pete: How's Borderlands playing these days on the Vita, post patch? I have the game but haven't got around to playing it yet. (sorry about threadjacking. I can move my question somewhere else if needed).

BTW, Pete: How's Borderlands playing these days on the Vita, post patch? I have the game but haven't got around to playing it yet. (sorry about threadjacking. I can move my question somewhere else if needed).
Nah, no big deal on a question. If it has several posts I can always make another thread ;)
As for playing the game post patch, I honestly haven't had a chance. Been swamped this summer, getting married and all. But I enjoyed the game immensely before the patch, and considering what I just read on what it included, it will just make it better. Now I need to go download it :D

Nah, no big deal on a question. If it has several posts I can always make another thread ;)
As for playing the game post patch, I honestly haven't had a chance. Been swamped this summer, getting married and all. But I enjoyed the game immensely before the patch, and considering what I just read on what it included, it will just make it better. Now I need to go download it :D

Congrats on tying the knot! Best of luck on that trip.

Great news on the game! People over the internet seemed to get upset at it pre-patch, but I haven't had a chance to play it yet.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urithit
Back
monitoring_string = "c4568df34a4eab80a0d9879fe9bce549"