Suggest a Game

You enjoyed Lollipop Chainsaw? It has had me a tad bit curious... both that and Catherine.

Yes i did enjoy lollipop chainsaw, i thought it was actually pretty fun and amusing. I recommend it for rent if it seems interesting to you.

Suggest a game? Well Infamous SS, Dark Souls, South Park, AC4, Skyrim,Mass Effect games, Uncharted games, God of War games, Resident Evil games ( the 4 specially), Dead Space games especially Dead Space 2, Outlast.

Suggest a game? Well Infamous SS, Dark Souls, South Park, AC4, Skyrim,Mass Effect games, Uncharted games, God of War games, Resident Evil games ( the 4 specially), Dead Space games especially Dead Space 2, Outlast.
Any particular reasons for recommending each of these games? The more details you can give about why people should play any games you suggest, the more we can all help each other out with deciding what game to get next.

Any particular reasons for recommending each of these games? The more details you can give about why people should play any games you suggest, the more we can all help each other out with deciding what game to get next.

Oh okay sorry my bad.

Okay so Uncharted series because is deep in story for me and great gameplay and climbing mechanics. And Drake is very funny.

Dark Souls is very hard but is amazingly satisfactory when you learn how to play it. I love that game. It doesnt have a deep story for you to listen to but you can read stories from your enemies and the game offers tons of hours of gameplay because you never know if you will die or not.

God of War is very story driven. The gameplay is fantastic. Its one of the best franchices that Sony has to offer. You can get the whole serie for less than 60 dollars now because they are cheap now. They are great and good platinums if you are into that stuff like I am.

Resident Evil is very awesome all of those games are. They are very story driven but with high action and ugly monsters to kill and weapons to have. They also have challenges like Mercenaries for you to try out.

Skyrim offers a lot of exploration and quests to do. That is basically it because the story is not that long but is a good one. You can have at least 100 hours of that game.

Mass Effect series has great stories and gameplay. I say stories because you dont only play the main story but every character that you are going to meet will tell you a story about themselves and you can help them out with their problems. Lot of quests to do and a fun RPG to play. Good customizations for your characters and you can import your character for every game 1 goes to the second game and then to the final third one so its very fun because the character will grow with you on this story.

Dead Space series are very very fun to play and SCary. They are great and offer different kinds of difficulties to play. Great trophies here but a little difficult. The story is very deep in feelings and is sad but offers a lot of action too.

South Park is amazingly funny and great. It plays a lot like the show and makes you feel there. Is very very funny but I only recommend it to the fans of the show or people with a dark sense of humor LOL. You will see weird stuff in the game and the story is very Lord Of the Rings like so you could have fun in that sense of parody.

Infamous second son is great but short. The game is short but is very very fun and amazing. Great Graphics. Great gameplay and clearing the different districts is awesome. The story is short and not that great but the gameplay makes out for that awesome gameplay. :)

Oh okay sorry my bad.

Okay so Uncharted series because is deep in story for me and great gameplay and climbing mechanics. And Drake is very funny.

Dark Souls is very hard but is amazingly satisfactory when you learn how to play it. I love that game. It doesnt have a deep story for you to listen to but you can read stories from your enemies and the game offers tons of hours of gameplay because you never know if you will die or not.

God of War is very story driven. The gameplay is fantastic. Its one of the best franchices that Sony has to offer. You can get the whole serie for less than 60 dollars now because they are cheap now. They are great and good platinums if you are into that stuff like I am.

Resident Evil is very awesome all of those games are. They are very story driven but with high action and ugly monsters to kill and weapons to have. They also have challenges like Mercenaries for you to try out.

Skyrim offers a lot of exploration and quests to do. That is basically it because the story is not that long but is a good one. You can have at least 100 hours of that game.

Mass Effect series has great stories and gameplay. I say stories because you dont only play the main story but every character that you are going to meet will tell you a story about themselves and you can help them out with their problems. Lot of quests to do and a fun RPG to play. Good customizations for your characters and you can import your character for every game 1 goes to the second game and then to the final third one so its very fun because the character will grow with you on this story.

Dead Space series are very very fun to play and SCary. They are great and offer different kinds of difficulties to play. Great trophies here but a little difficult. The story is very deep in feelings and is sad but offers a lot of action too.

South Park is amazingly funny and great. It plays a lot like the show and makes you feel there. Is very very funny but I only recommend it to the fans of the show or people with a dark sense of humor LOL. You will see weird stuff in the game and the story is very Lord Of the Rings like so you could have fun in that sense of parody.

Infamous second son is great but short. The game is short but is very very fun and amazing. Great Graphics. Great gameplay and clearing the different districts is awesome. The story is short and not that great but the gameplay makes out for that awesome gameplay. :)
Nice descriptions for each one! Well done!

I'm going to suggest the Sam and Max games from Telltale. In their traditional episodic style, they follow a point and click adventures of a talking Dog and Rabbit.. thing as private eyes and their misadventures. I love these mystery style of games, and the humor really helped to escalate these. A few technical hiccups keep them from really being amazing, but they are still well worth going through, especially if you enjoy any other work that Telltale has done.

You enjoyed Lollipop Chainsaw? It has had me a tad bit curious... both that and Catherine.
Catherine is fucked up. I would recommend it.

Edit:
It has a fine mesh of puzzle platforming, a dating simulation, and lots of interesting facts about alcohol given by a bartender in the game. Also, rumor has it that there are multiple endings.

The story is kind of hard to describe without spoiling it all, but you're basically this poor failure of a man who is in a relationship with a domineering woman that is basically forcing you to marry her. You get annihilated at the bar with friends one night and end up in this dream state with a semi-complicated puzzle game guiding you toward getting your shit together. You then wake up with the wrong girl in bed with you at your apartment the next morning, which leads to a plot based on your morals versus your safety net. You always end up back in the bar every night, and there are meta stories within the lives of the people you see at the bar at night as well.

I was reluctant to play it at first because I heard that it was a dating sim, but one of my friends highly recommended it and actually just bought it for me for Christmas that year so I would play it. I'm so glad that he did!

Last edited:
rumor has it that there are multiple endings.
There are about 8, if I remember correctly. 3 "true" endings, 3 average endings, and two kind of bad ones (which still aren't really that bad).

I also really liked Troy Baker's performance in the game. He really sells that "everyman" aspect of Vincent's personality, makes it very easy to root for the guy no matter which ending you get.

Edit:
It has a fine mesh of puzzle platforming, a dating simulation, and lots of interesting facts about alcohol given by a bartender in the game. Also, rumor has it that there are multiple endings.

The story is kind of hard to describe without spoiling it all, but you're basically this poor failure of a man who is in a relationship with a domineering woman that is basically forcing you to marry her. You get annihilated at the bar with friends one night and end up in this dream state with a semi-complicated puzzle game guiding you toward getting your shit together. You then wake up with the wrong girl in bed with you at your apartment the next morning, which leads to a plot based on your morals versus your safety net. You always end up back in the bar every night, and there are meta stories within the lives of the people you see at the bar at night as well.

I was reluctant to play it at first because I heard that it was a dating sim, but one of my friends highly recommended it and actually just bought it for me for Christmas that year so I would play it. I'm so glad that he did!
Couldn't agree more. All this talk about the game is making me want to go play it again. What a great title. Atlus games are always fantastic, I pretty much will play them if I have any interest on them. You can't go wrong with them most of the time.

There are about 8, if I remember correctly. 3 "true" endings, 3 average endings, and two kind of bad ones (which still aren't really that bad).

I also really liked Troy Baker's performance in the game. He really sells that "everyman" aspect of Vincent's personality, makes it very easy to root for the guy no matter which ending you get.
Troy Baker does Vincent's voice? Damn, now I gotta get it!

I read somewhere that many PS Plus subscribers never even bothered downloading Retro City Rampage when it was free. That's a real shame because the game is great... A true homage to classic gaming and movies, and it's really fun. The story of the individual who created it is really cool too - it started as an 8-bit version of GTA 3, meant to run on the NES, before he brought it to all platforms and changed it from GTA to his own crazy story. I also love the different features and Easter Eggs thought the game and the filters you can select to make the game look like it's running on a Game Boy or other classic console.

A couple of others I really liked are Rocket Birds on Vita (a simple and fun shoot 'em up platformer with a kooky story), and Unbound Saga on PSP (Vita Compatible). Unbound Saga is like a Double Dragon fighter, but set in a comic book world. The controls are just okay, but the fun in the game comes from the comic book aesthetic - enemies are drawn right in the screen by the artist's mysterious hand. It got pretty poor reviews but I liked the story and the game.

I read somewhere that many PS Plus subscribers never even bothered downloading Retro City Rampage when it was free. That's a real shame because the game is great... A true homage to classic gaming and movies, and it's really fun. The story of the individual who created it is really cool too - it started as an 8-bit version of GTA 3, meant to run on the NES, before he brought it to all platforms and changed it from GTA to his own crazy story. I also love the different features and Easter Eggs thought the game and the filters you can select to make the game look like it's running on a Game Boy or other classic console..
That's sad! Two of my five rarest trophies are from RCR. I loved that game! Very well put!

Sometimes people wont download those free titles because they are indies.
People can be totally ridiculous. The only game I missed out on downloading since I've joined Plus was the first Payday. It was free the first month I joined and I was worried about my data cap. I did't think to just add it to my download queue. Now I have unlimited data and download everything, I don't want to miss any gems.

People can be totally ridiculous. The only game I missed out on downloading since I've joined Plus was the first Payday. It was free the first month I joined and I was worried about my data cap. I did't think to just add it to my download queue. Now I have unlimited data and download everything, I don't want to miss any gems.

Yeah. I see people on the other forums that see the word indie and then suddenly a war begins.

Yup, and I'm not even a huge fan of "indie" games... Just good games.
This!!!
I've played good/horrible AAA games, and I've played good/horrible indie games. If a game is good, then it's good. Period. People tend to over classify games for no reason. Just play the games you like, regardless of who made it. If you are thinking about who made a game, then you are missing out on some great titles.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urithit
Back
monitoring_string = "c4568df34a4eab80a0d9879fe9bce549"