The Official Post Your PSN ID Thread

Alright, I'm adding everyone on here after I get back from the early viewing of The Amazing Spider-Man 2. Love me, hate me, don't know me, I'm still adding you all. Leaving it up to you to decide to accept or not.

You'll know who I am, easily.

I've put my PSN out there on some comments in articles but a more permanent list in the forums is a great idea. If possible, could you compile the names in a single post, like the first one? It would make adding new folks easier than sifting through the entirety of the thread, if it gets to be too long. Anyways mine is CloudStrife768, and like others have mentioned just put PSLS somewhere in the message so I know where you came from!

I've put my PSN out there on some comments in articles but a more permanent list in the forums is a great idea. If possible, could you compile the names in a single post, like the first one? It would make adding new folks easier than sifting through the entirety of the thread, if it gets to be too long. Anyways mine is CloudStrife768, and like others have mentioned just put PSLS somewhere in the message so I know where you came from!
Ask and you shall receive. :)

My ID is lannando, i own a Vita and a PS3, im saving for a PS4.

I usually dont play online, but i like to chat or send messages. Im more intro RPGs and RTS.
I usually buy anything from NISA

manaka421
. feel free to add, i accept anyone, but if you must, leave a message. saying where ur from lets me be able to look you up here

incase you guys wondered where the forum name comes from, ill tell ya. see, i played a game called fire emblem on my 3ds. naga, the good dragon, calledmy avatar a fellblood,. i had also dabbled in starlight inception, and used the term fellblood and added a 1, as in ace combat 4 skyeye always referred to the mc as mobius 1, itself a reference to how military jets denote their leader

My PSN is Banana-Poo and I will tell you why I picked this name... it is simple...

I wanted a name my enemies would fear.

Yes, evil trembles at the sound of it. I know it scares me..

Banana Poo is when you peel a fresh banana and find a bruised or brown squishy part because it was well bruised or squished lol.

Anyways... I am a pretty serious guy that takes gaming very serious, I never do anything that is out of sorts or makes to much attention. I am very low keyed never doing weird things.

Yeah some say I am a hard ass no nonsense kind of guy.

So if you would like add me. If not I will see you on the forums. Cheers.

My PSN is Banana-Poo and I will tell you why I picked this name... it is simple...

I wanted a name my enemies would fear.

Yes, evil trembles at the sound of it. I know it scares me..

Banana Poo is when you peel a fresh banana and find a bruised or brown squishy part because it was well bruised or squished lol.

Anyways... I am a pretty serious guy that takes gaming very serious, I never do anything that is out of sorts or makes to much attention. I am very low keyed never doing weird things.

Yeah some say I am a hard ass no nonsense kind of guy.

So if you would like add me. If not I will see you on the forums. Cheers.
I opened up a perfect banana.

And found so much banana poo I was horrified. The thing wasn't even edible. I lost many good men that day.

I opened up a perfect banana.

And found so much banana poo I was horrified. The thing wasn't even edible. I lost many good men that day.

It happens every day... just no one wants to talk about the horror. It is just one of those monkeys on our backs we have to bare. We just need to learn to stuff all those monkeys back into the Barrel so life can go on.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urithit
Back
monitoring_string = "c4568df34a4eab80a0d9879fe9bce549"