anyone else playing Bound by Flame?

I want to, but livestreams looked insanely boring. And I love a game that is damned hard to beat. How would you rate the fun factor and gameplay?

It's somewhere between demon souls, dragon's dogma, and mass effect (didn't play Dragon age). Combat requires some thought and a lot of luck. Companions are worthless.

So here's my frustration...

For a game as hyped as it has been by Sony, I'm a little bothered as I approach the ending of the game. There comes a point in the castle area where you have to battle two concubines (or some adjective, can't remember the proper name) along with a small mob. It's near impossible and between the way the developer's have implemented difficulty by simply throwing you two copies of a prior boss combined with the absolutely horrid excuse for a companion system, I'm in wonder how this passed q.a., let alone garnered so much of Sony's approval.

That's too bad, I thought it looked interesting too. Maybe I'll still pick it up later, but that's not too hard to do since I don't pick up too much right away anymore.

I want to, but livestreams looked insanely boring. And I love a game that is damned hard to beat. How would you rate the fun factor and gameplay?
I was watching a livestream on Friday night / Saturday morning. That had to be the least exciting one that I've seen so far (not counting The Playroom streams).

Boring chat. Boring streamer. Boring game with strange PS2-era voice acting. I finally played Octodad for the first time a few hours ago. It had better voice acting and was WAYYY more exciting, even if I was getting really pissed off about getting his legs stuck once I switched to single player.

I was watching a livestream on Friday night / Saturday morning. That had to be the least exciting one that I've seen so far (not counting The Playroom streams).

Boring chat. Boring streamer. Boring game with strange PS2-era voice acting. I finally played Octodad for the first time a few hours ago. It had better voice acting and was WAYYY more exciting, even if I was getting really pissed off about getting his legs stuck once I switched to single player.

The voice acting is very very strange and ruined a somewhat OK story. The game also featured decent combat that was really let down by a lot of the rest of the game.

The voice acting is very very strange and ruined a somewhat OK story. The game also featured decent combat that was really let down by a lot of the rest of the game.
I watched around 30 minutes of non-combat. Super disappointing.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urithit
Back
monitoring_string = "c4568df34a4eab80a0d9879fe9bce549"