Borderlands MMO

Would you be interested in a Borderlands MMO?

• Total voters

BigPete7978

PSLS Level: Silver
So @Dan Oravasaari recently had this to say in another thread:
I just want new Borderlands. I am so glad that we are moving away from BL2, as good as it was, I eventually got tired of running around the same game/world.

This got me thinking. Wouldn't it be awesome if there was a Borderlands MMO? I truly think that it would work great. Constant updates/expansions would allow players to have new areas to explore. My only issue is that it may destroy the co-op component that has made the series so popular. So do you think that a Borderlands MMO is a good idea? Why or why not?

I would absolutely be interested in this. It almost felt like 2 was almost setting up for a future MMo with the way their DLC was setup. Plus this would be the first MMO I could actually play with my real friends.

I don't think it would destroy the co-op mechanic at all, instead it would just beef it up a bit more. Besides having the ability to constantly find more people to play with, the weapon generator and the raiding are already perfect fits for an MMO style of gameplay.

And that's the thing. The more people you have fighting an enemy or boss, the more difficult it is, which they already do with the games in the series I believe.

And that's the thing. The more people you have fighting an enemy or boss, the more difficult it is, which they already do with the games in the series I believe.
Borderlands has the makings of an MMO while being limited to 4 players. You could easily make it like Destiny, and have a Borderlands MMO.

I completely agree with you all
The enemy's and boss's scale with the number of people you have in the game as well as the level of the players in game so say if you have a level 25 and a level 50 it scale's to the median (Think that's the correct word)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urithit
Back
monitoring_string = "c4568df34a4eab80a0d9879fe9bce549"