Drakengard 3

darkforcegod

PSLS Level: Bronze
PSLS Ambassador
Anyone interested in this game? I watch some gameplay and it doesnt look bad. It does look kinda of my type of game with swords, dragons ( kinda of obvious there) and blood haha. I might buy it.

Anyone interested in this game? I watch some gameplay and it doesnt look bad. It does look kinda of my type of game with swords, dragons ( kinda of obvious there) and blood haha. I might buy it.
I'm extremely hyped for that game, it's probably one of the last games of 2014 that I'm looking forward to. I don't really see the game doing that well in the west, but nonetheless I'm glad that it got localized and I'm proud to say I'm one of the 5,000 who ordered the special edition.

Have you played Nier or the first Drakengard before? They're interesting experiences to say the least. It's hard to recommend the games because they have such glaring flaws (especially the first Drakengard, which manages to take all the fun out of Musou) but they're definitely experiences that stay with you for a long time.

I did not played them for long but because of one of my closest friends I know what Drakengard is. If not then I would be like thats new to me haha. He loves Drakengard. He took the name Caim as a nickname for PSN and other stuff because of the game haha. The thing is I saw the gameplay at IGN ( they were playing the japanese version that has been out for a while) and it got out my attention :)

It will be on US May 20 I think so I will record that.

I did not played them for long but because of one of my closest friends I know what Drakengard is. If not then I would be like thats new to me haha. He loves Drakengard. He took the name Caim as a nickname for PSN and other stuff because of the game haha. The thing is I saw the gameplay at IGN ( they were playing the japanese version that has been out for a while) and it got out my attention :)

It will be on US May 20 I think so I will record that.
Yeah the gameplay in Drakengard 3 looks far better than Cavia's previous games, although I do think that the dragon sections in the first game were at least somewhat enjoyable.

Well the game is a prequel anyway so there really isn't much prior knowledge of the series required, I just thought it was incredibly interesting how they tied Nier and Drakengard together.

Yeah the gameplay in Drakengard 3 looks far better than Cavia's previous games, although I do think that the dragon sections in the first game were at least somewhat enjoyable.

Well the game is a prequel anyway so there really isn't much prior knowledge of the series required, I just thought it was incredibly interesting how they tied Nier and Drakengard together.

I want to play Nier. I did not know they were related until a few days ago hahaah.

I want to play Nier. I did not know they were related until a few days ago hahaah.
Well they're only related in the fact that one of Drakengard's endings is the reason why the plague razed the planet in Nier. Most people wouldn't even notice that the two were related unless they read the Grimoire Nier or paid close attention to a few clues in the narrative.

I am somewhat interested in it, though I really didn't care for Nier and the first two Drakengard games did little for me.

I'm hyped to an extent that's kind of odd, considering I never played either of the first Drakengard titles, nor Nier. I forget how exactly I heard about Drakengard 3 (probably a Square Enix newsletter or something), but after seeing a trailer or two, I'm really looking forward to it. As much as I like dragons and all, I feel like there's something more to this game that appeals to me, but I can't quite put my finger on it...

I was tempted to pre-order the limited edition, but by the time I got around to deciding on it, it had just sold out. Go figure. -_- (Can't help but wonder how that happened, considering I doubt there's all that much demand over here. Probably just hoarders trying to turn a profit, I assume. Bah.) Damn any of you who managed to get it, lol. That packaging, novel, and soundtrack sampler seemed like pretty nice incentive to go for a pre-order. Now, I'll just be waiting on a price drop, as per usual.

I'm hyped to an extent that's kind of odd, considering I never played either of the first Drakengard titles, nor Nier. I forget how exactly I heard about Drakengard 3 (probably a Square Enix newsletter or something), but after seeing a trailer or two, I'm really looking forward to it. As much as I like dragons and all, I feel like there's something more to this game that appeals to me, but I can't quite put my finger on it...

I was tempted to pre-order the limited edition, but by the time I got around to deciding on it, it had just sold out. Go figure. -_- (Can't help but wonder how that happened, considering I doubt there's all that much demand over here. Probably just hoarders trying to turn a profit, I assume. Bah.) Damn any of you who managed to get it, lol. That packaging, novel, and soundtrack sampler seemed like pretty nice incentive to go for a pre-order. Now, I'll just be waiting on a price drop, as per usual.
I think I saw it on Amazon for $49.99, that's cheaper than most new releases. I think a few retailers are actually going to get copies, which is contrary to what Square Enix had previously said about the game only being available physically through their online store

Nier was one of my favorite games of the generation, so yes, I'm very interested in Drakengard 3.

Connections might be small, but they're THERE, which is enough for a sap like me.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urithit
Back
monitoring_string = "c4568df34a4eab80a0d9879fe9bce549"