EDF! EDF!

Shawdad

PSLS Level: Bronze
I was wondering how many other people here were enjoying Earth Defense Force 2025. :D

I've only missed one day of playing it since it's release. Grinding armor (aka health) is starting to get boring. However if you want to finish the missions on inferno, its an unfortunate necessity. :rolleyes:

I admit I haven't given the game a lot of attention because I've been busy, but so far I'm around mission 40 alternating between infantry and Wing Diver. I absolutely adore everything about this game (besides the performance), it's like every element from 2017 was improved or expanded on.

Trying to talk my friend into playing it with me, that way I can use the Air Raider. I'm 90% sure he's going to want to play as the Fencer.

the cover and gameplay both remind me of a rated B movie.
^_^

I haven't played it but one of my friends is likes it.

Last edited:
Yeah its pretty much like a B-horror, giant "kaiju" movie in game form, which for its fans, is all part of the attraction. Yeah...we're pretty strange :)

@cigarley I've noticed if you turn off screen shake in the options, it helps the frame rate a little bit.

Last edited:
I have never played any of them, nor will I play this one for one reason and one reason only.
GIANT SPIDERS

::hides under bedsheets:: CAN'T SLEEP, SPIDERS WILL GET ME! CAN'T SLEEP, SPIDERS WILL GET ME!!!!
THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HOME< THERE"S NO PLACE LIKE HOME!!
no better way to get over a phobia than to kill millions of spiders. show them who's boss

::hides under bedsheets:: CAN'T SLEEP, SPIDERS WILL GET ME! CAN'T SLEEP, SPIDERS WILL GET ME!!!!
THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HOME< THERE"S NO PLACE LIKE HOME!!
You definitely aren't the only one that doesn't like spiders. They creep me the hell out.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
enzo0
Back
monitoring_string = "c4568df34a4eab80a0d9879fe9bce549"