Final Fantasy Type-0 translated Gameplay vide

I really don't see why this has not been updated for the Vita and brought out West. I really think this game could sell really well on the Vita.

I really don't see why this has not been updated for the Vita and brought out West. I really think this game could sell really well on the Vita.
main reason it did not come out to the west...
when the ff-type 0 was released it was during the time when psp hacking/piracy was so prevalent.

I think it's a little laughable that Trails in the Sky Second Chapter is going to be localized before Type-0. A small publisher should not be taking more risks than one of the biggest publishers in the industry. Hopefully Sony can convince/pay for the game to be localized, but if Sony is doing it than it better be brought to the Vita for 2nd analog & trophy support.

when the ff-type 0 was released it was during the time when psp hacking/piracy was so prevalent.

I understand why it didn't get ported right away, but now with the Vita, there is no reason why it shouldn't be released out West. This could be where Sony should step up to the plate and try to help convince SE

The problem I have with Enix is, even with all the pirating... the game would've still made a profit. Its not like they decided to NOT make the game at all. Its made, it would've just been the cost of localizing it. Trails in the Sky Second Chapter will be released as a digital PSP game thats compatible with the Vita. If that small team believes they'll make a profit from that release Enix has no excuse.
Enix themselves released FFIV Complete & Dissidia 012 in 2011 and FFIII in fall 2012 for the PSP.

Great... now I really want to see another Dissidia made for the Vita. ><

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
enzo0
Back
monitoring_string = "c4568df34a4eab80a0d9879fe9bce549"