got $10 in wallet what should I get?

thedeadfish7

PSLS Level: Newbie
I got about $10 burning a hole in my digital wallet and looking for a fun casual game to kill time with. Was thinking maybe Age of Zombies and Coconut Dodge HD or maybe one of the Mahjong games for the wife. Any suggestions? I do want something with trophies so it has to be a Vita game.

I got about $10 burning a hole in my digital wallet and looking for a fun casual game to kill time with. Was thinking maybe Age of Zombies and Coconut Dodge HD or maybe one of the Mahjong games for the wife. Any suggestions? I do want something with trophies so it has to be a Vita game.
Are you subscribed to PS+?

Here is a list of titles that are $9.99, the games I've played & enjoyed are bolded. I highlighted games that I've heard high praise for in red.

Big Sky Infinity (has a demo)
BIT.TRIP Presents Runner2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien (currently on sale until Tuesday night)
Cel Damage HD
Divekick
Doctor Who: The Eternity Clock
Dokuro (2.99)
Dragon Fantasy Book I
Ethan: Meteor Hunter
Farming Simulator
flOw (5.99)
Flower (6.99)
Hotline Miami
Hustle Kings
Jet Set Radio
KickBeat
Limbo
Mutant Mudds Deluxe
Pinball Arcade
Retro City Rampage
Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken
Stealth Inc: A Clone in the Dark

SteamWorld Dig
Sumioni: Demon Arts (has a demo)
Super Stardust Delta
Superfrog HD
Surge Deluxe (4.99)
Tales From Space: Mutant Blogs Attack (7.99)
Thomas Was Alone
TxK

Uncharted: Fight for Fortune (4.99 card game)
Velocity Ultra

You may want to wait until later Tuesday night after the store updates as there is usually 1 or 2 worthwhile sales for the Vita.

Last edited:
Yeah. I have plus. Had it since day one so I have all the games that have been offered for that. I was thinking about Steamworld Diggs too. I've heard great things about it. Thanks for all the suggestions though. I'll find something.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urithit
Back
monitoring_string = "c4568df34a4eab80a0d9879fe9bce549"