Hey! Cast This!

Well now I'm intrigued. And for some reason voice acting popped up in my head, though I'm sure that isn't it. Speaking of VA, I need to go submit a few entries.

Well now I'm intrigued. And for some reason voice acting popped up in my head, though I'm sure that isn't it. Speaking of VA, I need to go submit a few entries.

We will basically be taking video games and casting the live action movie adaptations.

We will basically be taking video games and casting the live action movie adaptations.

Oh nice. Wait, as in with real actors? Nevermind, of course it is. For a moment I thought doing a casting call for fan shoots for the roles. ;) Can you tell I'm wanting to act? Anyhow, that should be a nice subforum. I can imagine the discussions already.

Reuben Langdon as Dante, he's already done a live action acting bit as him.

Oh nice. Wait, as in with real actors? Nevermind, of course it is. For a moment I thought doing a casting call for fan shoots for the roles. ;) Can you tell I'm wanting to act? Anyhow, that should be a nice subforum. I can imagine the discussions already.
Maybe we'll just put in really facetious answers to get people really debating ;)

Such as "I want Robert Downey Jr. as Dante!!"

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urithit
Back
monitoring_string = "c4568df34a4eab80a0d9879fe9bce549"