Import Gaming

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by Jacky, Feb 21, 2014.

1. defjam

defjam PSLS Level: Bronze

PSN:
    defjamliljon84
    Personally this the best way to describe Warriors Orochi 3 watch these videos

Last edited: Mar 7, 2014
  2. Jacky

Jacky PSLS Level: Silver

PSN:
    ScoobyPup01

yeah it's nothing like dynasty warriors or warriors orochi. the style is different as are the characters, design, and the story far different.

3. MakaiOokami

MakaiOokami PSLS Level: Bronze

I've always wanted to do import gaming... but... I never really did any. Closest I got was one of those hacky cards for the DS, and I put on Jump Superstars on the thing.

4. ahchurro11

ahchurro11 PSLS Level: Bronze

PSN:
    ahchurro11
    One game I would love to see localized would be Puyo Puyo Tetris. I really don't see why Sega doesn't bother with it as Tetris is popular around the world. It will also count as another attempt to bring the Puyo franchise here in America. It will also be multi-platform. It has the basic modes of both franchises as well as online mode, something I wish I could have tried when tetris PS3 came out. It will also count as a Tetris game and Puyo game for the Vita and Wii U (I really dislike the psp MiNiS version). I'm pretty sure there are other reasons to localize this game, but I'm sure it will never happen. Might just import a copy in the near future of either the Vita or PS3 version.