November Preview: Adventures Await

Borshay

PSLS Level: Silver
Everything Vita
November Monthly Preview: A Rebirth of Zombies Among R f 2nd
October is coming to an end, and the Holiday madness is setting upon us. The Vita finally gets retail releases for several long announced titles, a lego game, and a couple of rhythm titles. Here is what's releasing in November!

MotoGP 14 - November 4th

Featuring 18 tracks, over 100 riders and all the official manufacturers, as well as racing classes. Based on the MotoGP World Championship, you can create your own rider and change teams, gain sponsors, and grow a fanbase as you increase in ranking.

The Walking Dead Season Two - November 4th
The second season finally arrives at retail. Continuing the story that began in Season One, you play as Clementine, a young girl trying to survive in a world that has descended into hell. Trying to survive, you'll make decisions which will alter the way the story unfolds. For those who played Season One and the DLC 400 Days, your save will carry over into Season Two, changing the story even more.

The Wolf Among Us - November 4th
Another adventure title from Telltale Games, the studio behind the good The Walking Dead video game. This time they're delving into the award-winning comic book series from DC Comics/Vertigo. In a violent thriller where the creatures of legend are real and exist in our world. You play as the Big Bad Wolf, a murder of a Fable kick starts the plot and sends you on an adventure where your decisions can have large consequences.

The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth - November 4th
When your mother starts hearing the voice of God demanding a sacrifice, you only have one path left to you, go into the basement and face of droves of crazy enemies, lost siblings, and others. This rogue-like is an action RPG, you can discover form changing treasures, giving him super abilities and allowing him to fight his way to somewhere safe.

Tales of Hearts R - November 11th

The long running Tales of.... series is finally getting a Vita title in the west. This remake of the DS title features an enhanced version of the battle system the Tales of are celebrated for. Introducing the Aerial Chase Linear Motion Battle System, players can move freely in the air and fight enemies while airborn. The title makes its way west in large parts due to the efforts of Shahid Ahmad who used the #jrpgvita to build support from fans on which RPGs they'd like to see localized. Tales of Hearts R was one of the highest voted titles.

Minecraft: PlayStation Vita Edition - November 11th
You have one goal; to survive. Split into day and night, you'll be spending it mining, harvesting, fishing, or building during the daylight. Come nightfall be prepared to hide indoors, or be prepared to flee from the monsters that lurk in the dark. Already released on PSN, Minecraft gets it's retail version for the Vita.

LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham - November 11th
Another LEGO title is making it's way to the Vita. This time we return to the Dark Knight as he battles against Brainiac as he tries to destroy the Earth. You'll be able to unlock over 150 characters from DC Comics, including the likes from the Justice League, to villains like Killer Croc, and other surprises.

Senran Kagura: Bon Appétit! - November 11th
A rhythm spin-off of the ninja brawlers, instead of going the musical route most do, they headed to the kitchen. Outrageous humor, great food, and lots and lots of fanservice. With 10 ladies to choose from, with more to come with DLC, your goal is to create the Super Dish and unlock something truly special to see.

Adventure Time: The Secret of the Nameless Kingdom - November 18th
Search an unexplored region in the Land of Ooo. Discover hidden secrets that are all over the land. The title introduces a top-down action adventure, and puzzle-solving element to the franchise.

Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA f 2nd - November 18th
The popular rhythem game is back! With 40 songs, from new to classics, some of which were only available in the Japanese releases. Also containing four difficulties and an Edit Mode that lets you build your own videos. Using the in-game assets, you create your own footage and can share them online.

Does anything catch your eye this month? Or still clearing out the ol' backlog. Sound off below!

You can just black out all of those titles and focus on Tales of Hearts R, which I am utterly giddy about diving into... though I guess I am also excited somewhat to dig into Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA f 2nd and Senran Kagura: Bon Appetit!

I really want to get into Walking Dead Season Two. Played the first one on Vita and I simply prefer to play pretty much any game on my Vita, given the choice.

Tales of Heart R is a title I'm interested in... but I really can't pick up another RPG for awhile. Once I beat Persona 4 and Ys I'll start picking up some of the ones I missed from this year.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urithit
Back
monitoring_string = "c4568df34a4eab80a0d9879fe9bce549"