PS+ Format Changes, & June Titles Revealed (NA)

Borshay

PSLS Level: Silver
Everything Vita
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/05/29/playstation-plus-2-titles-per-month-for-ps4-ps3-ps-vita/
Each platform is now getting 2 PS+ titles a month and starting in July they will all be released on the first Tuesday of the month (so it is now similar to EU).

June PS+ Titles
Terraria

DIG, FIGHT, EXPLORE, BUILD! Nothing is impossible in the special edition version of this action-packed sandbox adventure! Over a dozen environments and hundreds of items to craft and enemies to defeat! The world is your canvas – make it your own.

Mutant Mudds Deluxe
Love pixels? Fond of platformers? Is there a special place in your heart for the 8-bit and 16-bit era? Want to have fun? Yes!? Well, you’ve come to the right place, my friend. Mutant Mudds Deluxe is a “12-bit” action platformer full of pixels and platforming fun! Our hero, Max, may be just a 2D sprite, but he can leap into the third dimension by jetting between the background and the foreground playfields with his trusty jetpack in this unique dimensionally-woven experience.

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time (from PS3 cross buy)
The pages of the Thievius Raccoonus are disappearing and now Sly and The Gang must get back together to save the Cooper Clan legacy from being destroyed forever! Travel through time, meeting and playing as Sly’s ancestors as you race to recover the past to save their future.

PixelJunk Shooter Ultimate
PixelJunk Shooter Ultimate is a twin-stick shooter with equal elements of action, exploration and puzzle solving. Saving scientists and uncovering the mysteries of an ill-fated research trip requires you to study and manipulate your environment. Blast and dig through rock and ice, unleashing floods of water, lava, gas, magnetic oil and even deadly stomach acid, all powered by an advanced fluid mechanics simulation.

We get three four titles this month thanks to Sly 4 & PixelJunk Shooter being crossbuy titles.
The other PS+ are in the link at the top.

Last edited:
There was some confusion earlier about if PixelJunk Shooter Ultimate was cross buy or not. It does support cross buy so the PS Vita will be getting four titles in June.

It was confirmed on their twitter and on the PS Blog.

Last edited:
Which games are you considering crappy?

Everybody has their own definition of a crappy game, so basically any game that had a shit plot with crappy gameplay or one i don't like i would consider crappy.
I stopped really caring about their free games once they failed to provide anything interesting.

Everybody has their own definition of a crappy game, so basically any game that had a shit plot with crappy gameplay or one i don't like i would consider crappy.
I stopped really caring about their free games once they failed to provide anything interesting.
I understand that everyone has different tastes of what titles they enjoy, I was merely looking for examples of some of the titles that you have disliked. What would you like to see them offer in the future that you would end up enjoying?

Personally I think that they have done a decent job of mixing things up. They have offered various sports titles (all different genres), FPS games, action, puzzle, RPG's, old school, etc. It's hard to please everyone because so many gamers like different things within their games. I think with this generation of gaming we will see PS Plus expand even more, offering games that everyone will enjoy. But only time will tell.

I really love June's update. I wanted PixelJunk Shooter on the Vita, I'm pumped for that. I was planning on getting Terraria as soon as it hit a decent sale price.
And Sly 4 I was waiting to get/play through the Sly Collection on Vita before getting it. I still may get the cart version since it can be easily found at $10-15, worth it to save a few GB of memory.
I'll try out Mutant Mudds since I've heard positive things about it.

I really love June's update. I wanted PixelJunk Shooter on the Vita, I'm pumped for that. I was planning on getting Terraria as soon as it hit a decent sale price.
And Sly 4 I was waiting to get/play through the Sly Collection on Vita before getting it. I still may get the cart version since it can be easily found at $10-15, worth it to save a few GB of memory.
I'll try out Mutant Mudds since I've heard positive things about it.
Feel free to write a Community Review or two once you check some of these games out. I would love some insight when trying to pick which Vita games in my backlog to download, but there are so many! You're our local Vita expert, so it would be cool to see your feedback on these Plus titles.

I made one for Danganronpa (seeing as I praise it enough), I flunked a year of English in high school so we'll see how it turned out lol.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urithit
Back
monitoring_string = "c4568df34a4eab80a0d9879fe9bce549"