Ragnarok Valkyrie

Untraditional

PSLS Level: Bronze
So I'm a big fan of Ragnarok Online , and it turns out they have a mobile version! So i decided I'm gonna play that and if you guys try it out you should post here and let me know! Its actually pretty cool, but its not as large and fleshed out as the actual Ragnarok Online. Also, i know i should probably post this in PC, but if anyone plays Ragnarok Online (i recently started playing the classic server again) Let me know, we can be buddies!

I originally hoped that Ragnarok Odyssey would be like Ragnarok Online on Vita. I'm not 100% pissed about how it turned out - I played until I earned a platinum trophy - but I did look for an Android port for a while to no avail. I'm glad that this happened. :-D

I originally hoped that Ragnarok Odyssey would be like Ragnarok Online on Vita. I'm not 100% pissed about how it turned out - I played until I earned a platinum trophy - but I did look for an Android port for a while to no avail. I'm glad that this happened. :-D

Lol this really upset me too, I just wish they really just stick with all the Lore and classes for a spin off game like ragnarok odyssey. I don't want to do the same flashy combos as an assassin! I want to be versatile and use other classes skills as a Stalker!

Same here. And gods have I tried. All the games just feel like miniscule and hollow versions of greater games I can play on my handhelds or consoles.

Tell me about it, I almost force myself to Mobile game, and even then, its about for 5 minutes before i get bored with w/e i'm doing and go back to social media.

I can't say that I am going to dive too deep into the mobile version of this, but it still blows me away that we have come so far technically speaking. Man, I sound old now.

I just can't get into mobile phone gaming.
I tried so hard to find a game worth playing when I first bought this Xperia Z. I was just thinking, "Quad-core processor, adequate RAM, 5" screen, PlayStation-Certified; I need a game for this thing!" My Vita still wins on the handheld space. Phones just aren't meant for gaming.

Lol this really upset me too, I just wish they really just stick with all the Lore and classes for a spin off game like ragnarok odyssey. I don't want to do the same flashy combos as an assassin! I want to be versatile and use other classes skills as a Stalker!
Yeah, the lack of transcending really pissed me off. I would've loved to hit my level cap, do another side quest, and become a Stalker. Because of the lack of PVP, though, abilities like full-strip would essentially be useless. Here's to wishing for another Ragnarok game with better continuity!

Optionally, I would've accepted a game based on the story from Ragnarok: The Animation.

I tried so hard to find a game worth playing when I first bought this Xperia Z. I was just thinking, "Quad-core processor, adequate RAM, 5" screen, PlayStation-Certified; I need a game for this thing!" My Vita still wins on the handheld space. Phones just aren't meant for gaming.
I still think that people turn to phones more because of ease. It's much easier to carry one product rather than two. I have enjoyed several games on my iPhone several times, particularly the puzzle games. Sometimes the simplest games are the most fun.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urithit
Back
monitoring_string = "c4568df34a4eab80a0d9879fe9bce549"