What are your most anticipated games?

Howl Pendragon

PSLS Level: Bronze
There are tons of new games on their way now that "8th gen" is finally upon us.

Share some of the games you're looking forward to the most, whether they will be on PS4, PC, Xbox One, etc.
Also, feel free to mention any games in development hell that you've been waiting years for. I know I have one -.-

Here's my large list:
  • The Last Guardian *shakes fist*
  • Hyper Light Drifter
  • Rime
  • Witcher 3
  • Red Dead 2
  • Persona 5
  • Binding of Isaac: Rebirth
  • Mighty No. 9
  • No Man's Sky
  • Bayonetta 2
  • Platinum's "Project Nagano"
  • Hotline Miami 2
  • N++
  • Super Smash Bros. Wii U

Last edited:
MLB 14 The Show
EA Sports UFC
WWE 2K15
The Order: 1886
Batman Arkham Knight

Those are probably my top five right now. I'm looking forward to playing Second Son too.

The show is the only game on my radar right now. I haven't played a good baseball game in so long. I considered buying the ps3 version while I wait for 4 to come out since I heard there would be cross system saving. May can't come soon enough.

The show is the only game on my radar right now. I haven't played a good baseball game in so long. I considered buying the ps3 version while I wait for 4 to come out since I heard there would be cross system saving. May can't come soon enough.
Have you ever played MLB Slugfest 2004? That's my all-time favorite baseball game.
I tried The Show 10 and couldn't get used to the controls.

Have you ever played MLB Slugfest 2004? That's my all-time favorite baseball game.
I tried The Show 10 and couldn't get used to the controls.

I have not. To be honest, It has been so long since I played a solid baseball game that I don't remember the last one. I was stuck with the 2k mlb games for years. Those games can put a lot of hard years on a guy. I've seen things no man should ever have to see.

I have not. To be honest, It has been so long since I played a solid baseball game that I don't remember the last one. I was stuck with the 2k mlb games for years. Those games can put a lot of hard years on a guy. I've seen things no man should ever have to see.
So I have heard :eek:
The Slugfest series is pretty much the best baseball game for local multiplayer, imo.
Its got all the players of the time, but plays like the dirtiest game of street baseball you've ever seen.

There's options to slide into the feet of a baseman so that you can make it safely on base .
Or if you have made it safely you can knee him in the gut to make him drop the ball in an attempt to steal a base. Pitchers and batters are able to initiate a fist fight if a beanball is thrown. And since it was published by Midway (makers of Mortal Kombat) there are codes you can enter during the loading screen to make your players into horses, lions, dolphins, rodeo clowns and even Scorpion and Sub-Zero; or your bats into maces, bone bats, etc.
There's so much funny bs, but it still has plenty of decent pitching/batting options available to keep the game as serious as possible.

Anyway, I've taken this waaay off topic, but if it interests you I highly recommend it. Its a great time when played with friends. :p

Last edited:
I'm looking forward to MLB The Show 14 and Elder Scrolls Online. Can't wait for the fall to come around. By then the PS4 and XB1 should really have some must have games come out.

So I have heard :eek:
The Slugfest series is pretty much the best baseball game for local multiplayer, imo.
Its got all the players of the time, but plays like the dirtiest game of street baseball you've ever seen.

There's options to slide into the feet of a baseman so that you can make it safely on base .
Or if you have made it safely you can knee him in the gut to make him drop the ball in an attempt to steal a base. Pitchers and batters are able to initiate a fist fight if a beanball is thrown. And since it was published by Midway (makers of Mortal Kombat) there are codes you can enter during the loading screen to make your players into horses, lions, dolphins, rodeo clowns and even Scorpion and Sub-Zero; or your bats into maces, bone bats, etc.
There's so much funny bs, but it still has plenty of decent pitching/batting options available to keep the game as serious as possible.

Anyway, I've taken this waaay off topic, but if it interests you I highly recommend it. Its a great time when played with friends. :p

Speaking of topics, I've noticed that you haven't listed any games yet :p

I would have to say dying light, in the meantime I have my other games to keep my happy.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urithit
Back
monitoring_string = "c4568df34a4eab80a0d9879fe9bce549"