Which Flavor DId You Choose?

• Digital Guardian Edition

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Digital Regular

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Vinomen

PSLS Level: Bronze
Which version of Destiny have you pre-ordered or will be buying?

I personally missed the pre-orders of the Ghost Edition at Amazon and Best Buy which stinks since I Have GCU so I lost out on saving 20% since they sold out so fast.

I did manage to pre-order a Ghost Edition from NewEgg early on though so hopefully that will come through. I also Have a Limited Edition Copy pre-ordered at Best Buy since I managed to get one after the Ghost Edition Sold Out.

Ghost Edition 149.99 USD
91RlSY2Wv5L._SL1500_.jpg

The Ghost Edition includes:

• A steelbook disc case and disc copy of the game
  • A field manual with "handwritten" notes
  • An "antique" star chart
  • A Guardian folio
  • 4 postcards from the Golden Age
  • The Destiny Expansion Pass (34.99 USD value, redeemable for Expansion I and Expansion II)
  • Collector's Edition Digital Content (an in-game Ghost skin, player emblem, and ship skin)
  • Golden Age relics
  • A life-size replica of the Ghost robot, complete with lights and Peter Dinklage dialogue samples.
Limited Edition 99.99 USD
918Ts0fkBfL._SL1500_.jpg

Destiny's Limited Edition includes the contents of the Ghost Edition, minus the Peter Dinklage robot and the Golden Age relics:
  • A steelbook disc case and disc copy of the game
  • A field manual with "handwritten" notes
  • An "antique" star chart
  • A Guardian folio
  • 4 postcards from the Golden Age
  • The Destiny Expansion Pass (34.99 USD value, redeemable for Expansion I and Expansion II)
  • Collector's Edition Digital Content (an in-game Ghost skin, player emblem, and ship skin)
Digital Guardian Edition 89.99 USD
The Digital Guardian Edition is a download-only special edition of Destiny, and includes:

• a digital download of the game
  • early access to Vanguard armory and player emblem pre-order bonuses
  • a reservation for upcoming Destiny expansions "The Dark Below" and "House of Wolves" (each of which includes new Story missions, cooperative and competitive multiplayer arenas, new weapons, armor, and gear)
  • Collector's Edition Digital Content
Destiny White PS4 Bundle 449.99 USD
468px-Destinywhite.jpg

Sony is also offering a white 500 GB PS4 bundled with Destiny for 449.99 USD. The bundle includes 30 days of free PlayStation Plus.

PS4 bundle for me! I have been holding out due to the lack of games I want, but once I saw this bundle, I was sold. I have a white PS3 and Vita, so this will fit in just great.

Regular version here. The Limited editions were sold out before I even heard of them and the Ghost Edition is too expensive for me.

I went to Gamestop the day after they announced the editions to pre-order, asked about Ghost and as expected they were sold out. Told the go, okay I'll get the Limited Edition then (which were still available). Fast forward to last week and I look at the receipt, the bastard only put me in for a regular edition. So I went into Gamestop and talked with them this past week and they were sold out of the LE's. They did tell me to double check with them when I pick up the game though, as they frequently get people who downgrade when they pick up the game.

I'm also have an Amazon alert set up just in case they get more stock, I may potentially come into possession of two copies if need be.

By chance saw that Amazon had the LE available again, so I ordered it. I still have a pre-order in at Gamestop just for the stupidly pointless pre-order bonus.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urithit
Back
monitoring_string = "c4568df34a4eab80a0d9879fe9bce549"