FFXIV Name/Server Thread

Vin Omen on Lamia
http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/7058585/

This was my character from the PS4 Beta Phase II, and I didn't have many server choices. I just upgraded my FFXIV PS3 CE that I bought over the holidays on the cheap to the PS4 to continue playing for a bit longer.

Also does everyone else's PS4 Fans go into hyper drive playing this game.

I actually never hear my fan when playing FFXIV ARR. And it looks like I'll be on Cactuar as all my friends are there now.

I actually never hear my fan when playing FFXIV ARR. And it looks like I'll be on Cactuar as all my friends are there now.

It seems the only Server Options for the new players are:

Famfrit
Lamia
Malboro
Brynhildr

So I just chose one at random for the Beta. And I created a new character last night to see and its still the same 4 even as the full game.

So if any Newcomers join and create new Characters create them on Lamia if possible so we can play together or make a Free Company if we can get enough players.

Last edited:

Famfrit
Lamia
Malboro
Brynhildr

So I just chose one at random for the Beta. And I created a new character last night to see and its still the same 4 even as the full game.

So if any Newcomers join and create new Characters create them on Lamia if possible so we can play together or make a Free Company if we can get enough players.

They rotate the servers they open every six hours or so. As to prevent the overpopulation and congestion of them I suppose. Or as an additional counter measure to gil sellers. Which they are exceedingly efficient at rooting out.

I am on Maetus I believe. I have a character on Sargantos (or however it's spelled) as well but none of my friends could join me since it's legacy.

Famfrit
Lamia
Malboro
Brynhildr

It's best to try and create a character at 2:00 a.m. or right after a patch gets placed. Most of the servers are open for character creation shortly after being patched.

No one is on Hyperion with me from here T_T

I can't leave Hyperion. I'm on possibly the best Free Company in the server. Amazing Free Company. They only let friends of members in because it's designed to be a close nit group.

I can't leave Hyperion. I'm on possibly the best Free Company in the server. Amazing Free Company. They only let friends of members in because it's designed to be a close nit group.
Its Legacy so none of us newer members can join it. I've been enjoying Lamia though.

Well we can't join it seems. I suppose Hyperion then isn't the best server if it won't let new players in. ;)

Bringing this back from the dead, since I have been playing quite a bit this last week or so.

I just acquired my Dragoon Soulstone last night as well as finally getting my mount. I wish i would've realized it was a level 20 Story Mission since I stopped at the level 19 Story mission and got side tracked for a good 11 levels lol. Anyways lets see if we can get this thread going again.

Last edited:
I, too, have gotten back into the game recently, and I seem to have successfully pulled a handful of others in, either for their first time or returning from a hiatus. I'm still mostly just focusing on leveling my crafting/gathering classes at the moment (mostly for the sake of self-sufficiency and making stuff for others), but once everyone gets around the same level, I'm planning on finally taking a step forward in story progression -- Titan. (It's pretty bad that I'm still not at the end of the main story, after owning the game for a full year now, but what can I say... I took a few long breaks, and I get distracted by side stuff easily. =p)

We're all playing on Cactuar, though, if anyone would care to join us. I started a free company with most of the group (Lifewish included) as well, so if any of you guys would care to join, you're more than welcome.
World: Cactuar
Character: Chalryn Thomas (Main: 41 PLD / 2nd: 33 CNJ)
FC: Neo Venezia «Aria»

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urithit
Back
monitoring_string = "c4568df34a4eab80a0d9879fe9bce549"