• In their cases

Votes: 16 94.1%
  • In a CD booklet/binder

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A spindle

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • In a pile

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Other (PLEASE SHARE IN THE COMMENTS!!!)

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters
I have a small bookshelf dedicated strictly to my video games and movies. They are organized alphabetically and by console. On the other side of the room is another bookshelf with most of its shelves filled with books. There are two, however, that are reserved for all my oldschool games. All cartridges, by the way. And they are stacked in alphabetical order based on their respective console. Any disc-based games are included on my video game/movie bookshelf. Also, all disc-based games are in their cases. I would never store them otherwise.

You can give multiple answers.

I figure some people may have some games in each of the first 2 options, or maybe even more.

If you have a unique solution that I didn't think of, PLEASE SHARE!!
Showbox jiofi.local.html tplinklogin
Currently, 48 of my PS3 bluray discs are in a booklet. GT6 is still in its case.

Some of my PS2 games are in their cases, or in a small booklet.

My PS4 games are all still in their cases but I'm looking to change that since I have 11 and I ran out of space on the small case holder I have and I want to keep all the games together once I get my next retail game, which will definitely be METRO REDUX FTW!!!!
The only games not in cases are the old cartridge types. My SNES games and other special games are hidden in my bedroom, due to theft in the past and I'm paranoid.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urithit
Back
monitoring_string = "c4568df34a4eab80a0d9879fe9bce549"