If this is real, I'm going to rescind my Nintendo hiatus.

stolenxnametag

PSLS Level: Kraken
PSLS Ambassador
I don't like to take things like this seriously, but there's that little bit of hope raging inside me when I hear certain types of messages being passed around on the Internet. With that being said, the rumor mill is murdering me at my soul's core right now.

According to Gamnesia (source), a user at ZI forums (source) released a supposed E3 leak that was under NDA. It wasn't just any E3 leak, though. It's a list of Sony's, Nintendo's, and Microsoft's E3 conference plans and list of playable games at their booths. Obviously this should be taken purely as rumors, but something on Nintendo's list really stood out to me:

e3_leak__large.jpg

A sequel to one of the best games of all time (my personal favorite alongside Final Fantasy VIII) is listed as a 3Ds title. Ladies and gentlemen, I give to you Castlevania: Symphony of the Night 2. If we find that this game is a 3DS exclusive at Nintendo's showfloor, then I'm going to be forced to confiscate my wife's 3DSXL in the future when this game releases. Here's to hoping that it's real and also being released for Vita...

I hope we find out its a fake. Sony's line up looks a bit underwhelming. The only thing that sounds good is GOW4. Hopefully your game is real for your sakes though.

Idk, some of those "exclusives" don't add up. Bayonetta on wiiu? Beyond good & evil on xb1? No mention from media molecule or quantum dream? Sounds like some trolling.

I hope we find out its a fake. Sony's line up looks a bit underwhelming. The only thing that sounds good is GOW4. Hopefully your game is real for your sakes though.
When I saw Castlevania: SotN2, no other conferences mattered to me. It looks fake, but I'm still hoping that this was at least a preliminary plan that has since been updated to reflect better lineups. Project Morpheus, for example isn't listed, which leads me to believe that this is inaccurate.

Castlevania: SoTN 2 would be a system seller for me, even if it was on the Ouya. Day 1 for me. That is, if this is real on any level. Sadly, that Sony line-up looks terrible, so I have my doubts.

The thing that jumps out to me is that Watch Dogs is on stage. Why? The game will be released prior to E3 and it makes little sense to dedicate stage time to it unless it's DLC, which it seems to early for. Also notice how the list is nearly void of unannounced games, or even Assassin's Creed Unity which is supposed to be out this year.

Idk, some of those "exclusives" don't add up. Bayonetta on wiiu? Beyond good & evil on xb1? No mention from media molecule or quantum dream? Sounds like some trolling.

Bayonetta 2 has been confirmed as a Wii U exclusive for well over a year now. Believe it or not, these lists seemingly have validity. I'm excited to find out just what we have in store.

Are we really screaming like girls about a Castlevania game and calling it a system seller?

And why not? What's ridiculous to me is that people think CoD games are system sellers over here. Just makes me want to deck them.

Bayonetta 2 has been confirmed as a Wii U exclusive for well over a year now. Believe it or not, these lists seemingly have validity. I'm excited to find out just what we have in store.

And why not? What's ridiculous to me is that people think CoD games are system sellers over here. Just makes me want to deck them.
The fact is people enjoy different games, which is why we have different genres. We don't have to agree with games or consoles. Just play the stuff we enjoy. I love the Madden series for my go to yearly release, others love other titles. While I don't get Call of Duty games every year, I typically actually enjoy the campaigns and rarely play the multiplayer.

The fact is people enjoy different games, which is why we have different genres. We don't have to agree with games or consoles. Just play the stuff we enjoy. I love the Madden series for my go to yearly release, others love other titles. While I don't get Call of Duty games every year, I typically actually enjoy the campaigns and rarely play the multiplayer.

That was generally my point. While I fail to see or acknowledge that the gameplay is even remotely good or fun, millions disagree. And although that greatly disheartens me and makes me look at the future in a bit of a grim film, I acknowledge that others have differing tastes. Be they sweet or bitter. ;) So, why not SotN2 being a system seller?

That was generally my point. While I fail to see or acknowledge that the gameplay is even remotely good or fun, millions disagree. And although that greatly disheartens me and makes me look at the future in a bit of a grim film, I acknowledge that others have differing tastes. Be they sweet or bitter. ;) So, why not SotN2 being a system seller?
Never said it shouldn't be for some. Mario is for some, Call of Duty, Final Fantasy, etc. It all depends on what titles you enjoy. :)

Are we really screaming like girls about a Castlevania game and calling it a system seller?
Yes, but I already have a 3DS. hahaha

Oh, and why the hell is watch dogs even on that. It's out on the 27th...
My only plausible reasoning is that this is an tentative list that was released before Watch Dogs had an official release date, following its delays and whatnot. Instead of writing TBA on everything, I would expect these companies to write in things as placeholders instead of divulging some of the mystery games. I mean - isn't Sony on that whole "Wow" campaign still?

This.

Castlevania: SoTN 2 would be a system seller for me, even if it was on the Ouya. Day 1 for me. That is, if this is real on any level. Sadly, that Sony line-up looks terrible, so I have my doubts.
This, too. A sequel to my favorite game is a system seller for any console I don't have, even an Xbox One, sadly. Maybe it's time for me to put back some cash just in case...

Yeah, and if you bothered to read replies, you would have seen that has already been brought up.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urithit
Back
monitoring_string = "c4568df34a4eab80a0d9879fe9bce549"