Playstation fan bought a XBone

jeztur2003

PSLS Level: Newbie
I've always been a Playstation fan mainly due to exclusives such as Uncharted and God of war. Seeing as Rise of the Tomb Raider is XBONE exclusive till next year I decided to pick one up and grabbed a copy of the most hyped game Halo 5 Guardians. Keep in mind I'm playing this on a 55" Vizio 4k and my PS4 looks incredible on it. Halo 5 looks like shit seriously the texture loading washed out textures all looks like last gen. I haven't played much of anything else I'm picking up Rise of the Tomb Raider on release day but can anyone recommend some good looking games for this console? Yes I'm a graphics whore I will play a game just cause it looks so damn good...

I'm envious of Sunset Overdrive. Insomiac's zaniness would have been right at home on PS4. It's a shame PlayStation owners will never have a chance to play it on their platform.

If you're into graphics, Forza is great although Driveclub may actually be better. Depends who you ask.

Not sure there's much else you need to play on Xbox One. Ori and the Blind Forest maybe?

i only like to play action-adventure games, interactive and rpg.

Dislike fps, racing and puzzles games.

So any xbox exclusives that are worth to buy based on the genre I like and dislike ???

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urithit
Back
monitoring_string = "c4568df34a4eab80a0d9879fe9bce549"