PS4 Share Button Thread

When we get a spoiler tag I'll share more pictures and videos. I don't want to ruin stuff for anyone who hasn't played my games yet. :-D

Edit: I made a friend on AC4!!

my friend!.jpg

Replaying this chapter of Killzone:SF, and completely missed this the first time. Legitimately freaked me out.

1974159_10152327445540739_1022885855_o.jpg

Replaying this chapter of Killzone:SF, and completely missed this the first time. Legitimately freaked me out.

1974159_10152327445540739_1022885855_o.jpg
Haha I remember that. It scared the crap out of me, doesn't help that I am not a fan of games that try to scare you. But it was still an awesome chapter still nonetheless.

Is there a way to get your video captures and screenshots without posting them to facebook or twitter? I hate to spam people all the time with my nonsense... and yet, this.

Is there a way to get your video captures and screenshots without posting them to facebook or twitter? I hate to spam people all the time with my nonsense... and yet, this.
You're not spamming them.

You're telling them what you're up to.

Way better than the thousandth "Obama did this" or "Some idiot agrees with this because they never look anything up before they reshare like a retard" sort of pictures.

Now THAT is spamming.

Did you know if you press down on a game to view it's details and them press the Share Button you can share product info instead of a screenshot to your facebook or twitter. I learned something new today. :p

Did you know if you press down on a game to view it's details and them press the Share Button you can share product info instead of a screenshot to your facebook or twitter. I learned something new today. :p
Haha. I didn't know that.

What's a "Share button"

*looks at the PS4 controller he has despite not having a PS4*

Oh you mean the thing I use as a select button!

I haven't used the Share button a lot because I forget it. I remember it when I'm watching people stream weird things in the Live from PlayStation app.

I'll use this post for weird pictures.

Erotic radio station. Just wow
download.jpgA barber streaming haircuts. Okay.
LFP Barber.jpg This guy made a wolf mask out of DUCT TAPE. WHY
LFP Duct Tape Wolf.jpg

This was a guy with a wig.
LFP Guy with Wig.jpgBlack guy is scareddddd
LFP Outlast Black Guy.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urithit