PSLS Trivia Competition - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chandler Wood

Get Off My Wood
Staff member
It’s time for Round 2 of 4 in our PSLS Trivia competition. At the end of each round, the winner will get a PSN Code for Gunslugs. At the end of all four rounds, the forum user with the most correct answers will win the grand prize of a $20 PSN card. In case of a tie for the grand prize, the tied users will participate in a bonus round of five additional questions.

Round 2 of PSLS Trivia will conclude on Friday 3/14 at 11PM PST. Any entries after this point will not be counted. Tallies will be made over the weekend with the winner announced when Round 3 goes live on Monday 3/17.

We went a little easy on you last time, so these questions will require some digging and creative methods of searching, but all answers can be found on the site. Remember to keep answering even if you think the answers before yours are correct! All answers from all rounds will be tallied for the grand prize and just because you lose one round, doesn’t mean you don’t have a chance of winning the grand prize. Have fun!

RULES:

1. You can only post your answers once and and all answers must be in a single post. Any additional answers will not be counted. Example: If you just answer question #1 in a single post, and answer the rest in another post, only the first one will count.

2. You may not edit your answers once they have been posted. Any edits made to your posts will disqualify you from that round.

3. You may delete and do a new post with edited answers if you wish, but keep in mind that this will put your answers after other users. See rule #4 for why this would suck.

4. In the case of a tie, the user who had the most answers correct first will win.

ROUND 2 QUESTIONS
1. What game did Chandler Wood obtain a Platinum trophy on before its official release?

2. Who were the hosts of PSLS’ first podcast?

3. Who has been on every episode of Bad Gamers?

4. What was John VanderSchuit's original username on PSLS?

5. What year did Heath Hindman join the PSLS team?

1. Saints Row IV
2. Adam Wolfe / Cameron Teague / Josh Fernandes / Paulmichael Contreras
3. Dan Oravasaari
4. CoeusTitan (shot in the dark there)
5. 2010

1. Saints Row IV
2. Cameron Teague, Adam Wolfe, Paulmichael Contreras and Josh Fernandes.
3. This is a trick question, nobody has been on every episode of Bad Gamers. (Dan was absent on episode 9)
4. I guess i'll go with Phoenix8387.
5. 2010

Whatever happened to round 3? :'(
Sadly, the work required to put into this did not payoff at all, with only a couple of responses on each thread, and the questions answered in less than an hour of posting. So, as fun as this initially seemed, I redirected my efforts elsewhere. Later today, when I have a bit more time, I'll finally finalize this thread and provide the answers and descriptions, but with the advent of Google, internet trivia seems to be much too easy. The only answer that no one got on this one is the one that is nearly impossible to Google.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urithit
Back
monitoring_string = "c4568df34a4eab80a0d9879fe9bce549"