Sword Art Online Hollow Fragment (HELP PLS!!)

IkhlasSoPro

PSLS Level: Newbie
About the sword art online hollow fragment Asian version (English sub), is the dialogue, storyline and tutorial in English and only the voice is in Japanese? or is the overall in Japanese and some English ? Because I can't read Japanese

Pls help me by replying because I'm buying it later n I want to know about the language

About the sword art online hollow fragment Asian version (English sub), is the dialogue, storyline and tutorial in English and only the voice is in Japanese? or is the overall in Japanese and some English ? Because I can't read Japanese

Pls help me by replying because I'm buying it later n I want to know about the language
Yes, I believe the dialogue is all subtitled. Its all broken english. The game is getting an official release for North America and Europe in July if you don't mind a digital only release.

Yes, I believe the dialogue is all subtitled. Its all broken english. The game is getting an official release for North America and Europe in July if you don't mind a digital only release.

I believe this is correct my son.

So the SAO Asian version is subtitled so what about the tutorial n menu n so on?
I hope only the voice is in Japanese and the other is in English :):)

I found some screenshots of the Asia version on neogaf:
14120757010_f1e5bb1787_c.jpg

14120605700_b09b45e619_c.jpg

14305481482_53f625cde8_c.jpg

14305481422_aca5d70832_c.jpg

lol every time I look at those photos I get pumped for the NA release

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member