Thank you PSLS Community

Hybrid Extreme

PSLS Level: Newbie
Recently, there has been some rather unpleasant discoveries in my life. It seems I am closer to the end of my life than I thought. It doesn't matter why, the causes are irrelevant and unchangeable. I am not going to say I've lived a full life. Hell, I haven't truly lived at all. That is why I am writing this. I have a few requests of my fellow gamers.

First, don't forget to live. Don't get too caught up in the little things. Don't waste, work or worry your life away.

Take time to enjoy nature. Technology is cool but nature is awesome.

If you have anyone in your life that has had a negative impact on you, forgive them and move on. Resentment will take years off of your life. Forgiveness, regardless of your personal religious views, is a freeing experience for you and those who have wronged you. If you want to learn to live, learn to forgive.

Its a cold world out there. Cherish friendships and keep loved ones close. Respect them.

Lastly, don't take anything or anyone for granted. When people say life is a precious gift, believe that its true. None of us are promised tomorrow so when it comes, be thankful for it.

I'll miss this community. Good people with a common interest. It's been fun.

Good bye. :)

Recently, there has been some rather unpleasant discoveries in my life. It seems I am closer to the end of my life than I thought. It doesn't matter why, the causes are irrelevant and unchangeable. I am not going to say I've lived a full life. Hell, I haven't truly lived at all. That is why I am writing this. I have a few requests of my fellow gamers.

First, don't forget to live. Don't get too caught up in the little things. Don't waste, work or worry your life away.

If you have anyone in your life that has had a negative impact on you, forgive them and move on. Resentment will take years off of your life. Forgiveness, regardless of your personal religious views, is a freeing experience for you and those who have wronged you. If you want to learn to live, learn to forgive.

Its a cold world out there. Cherish friendships and keep loved ones close. Respect them.

Lastly, don't take anything or anyone for granted. When people say life is a precious gift, believe that its true. None of us are promised tomorrow so when it comes, be thankful for it.

For whatever the reason is, please know that you won't be forgotten. As long as a person is remembered they aren't truly dead.

I myself am a very sickly person, and have had my scares. I was at one point even declared clinically dead, however i understand what you are saying. Thank you for your words of advice to those out there who need it. It is appreciated. Farewell.

I am sorry to hear of this. I hear your words and I too understand why you know this. I will say a prayer for you.
Many can learn for your words for they do hold many truths. It is sad to think at times how we take so much for granted. When we should be cherishing what we have.

Cheers and Peace be with you.

I hope a miracle occurs and everything takes a turn for the better. Your words could not be truer. It is great that you have such a positive outlook in such a bleak time. I offer my condolences to you and your loved ones and again hope you miraculously get better.

I'm way late to this thread, but I hope good things come your way, @Hybrid Extreme. You never know when life is going to creep up on you and throw you an unpleasant surprise, but maybe if you return to the community sometime you will find a supportive bunch of PSLS readers who are willing to reach out to you. Good luck with the path you are taking. <3

I am late to this thread as well but I just hope nothing but the best for you brother.

Man that's rough. Sorry you have to go.

I have real issues letting go. I forgive people and then they continue to do the same things because typically people don't change. It's hard to just let that shit go every time, and I kinda understand where you're coming from. I guess it's one of those cursed blessings you know?

I'll have decades for them to piss me off over and over again, where as you don't have that time. So while I have that frustration, you'd gladly accept those frustrations over and over again because it means you continue living on.

Really helps to put things in perspective, I really don't relax enough. Part of the reason is that when I relax everyone gets so upset. That might be why I struggle with depression and argue a lot. Because I'm stressed out. the last time I've really truly relaxed is while marathoning Doctor Who, or Playing FFXIV while listening to a podcast or by playing a game like Race the Sun with the intent to relax.

At the end of the day, I wish everyone would calm down. I'm gonna try and reevaluate the way I'm handling things. Try again, and maybe finally let go of a lot of the stress, because you're right. I should be living. Not yelling.

I don't know if you're still alive and can read this. I don't know if you see this, I don't know if this will truly change my life, but it's got me thinking about the problem in a new light. So maybe, just maybe I can have a better outcome.

I appreciate the inspiration. Rest in peace brother.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urithit
Back
monitoring_string = "c4568df34a4eab80a0d9879fe9bce549"