What Are You Up To?

It was amazingly tasty, but probably not the best thing to start the night off with... and end it with as well, haha. Ughohman >.< Thank you!

I really wish I would have put more thought into my birthday and did something rather than the whole bar thing. I really wanted to go spend it out in the woods, hike up somewhere and sleep under the stars, get back in tune with nature, something. Anything outdoors. The last time I did was for my literal 21st birthday and it was amazing. I've tried again for all my other birthdays but things never quite panned out.
I did, however, see an amazing shooting star as my night began, which made me happy. But I know exactly what you mean, and next year I will make more of an effort. Thank you for your words, they are very inspiring!

No problem I am glad I could help.

I am currently trying to write my Destiny review. Tough to do, it has ups and downs and I am a little bit all over the place with it. Trying to draw it in, refine it, and come to a solid consensus.

I am so far loving Destiny. Chandler I hope your writing goes well. I know writing them can be a pain sometimes.

That said

@Jacky I too have yelled a lot... I hating getting killed when going up against some of the larger creatures....

Specially when things are so close. You can see the light at the end of the ton then BAM your dead.

I am about to go to Mars. I have not gone there yet... but I have been through almost all of the venus levels.

Other then I can't wait to get back on tonight...

I am so far loving Destiny. Chandler I hope your writing goes well. I know writing them can be a pain sometimes.

That said

@Jacky I too have yelled a lot... I hating getting killed when going up against some of the larger creatures....

Specially when things are so close. You can see the light at the end of the ton then BAM your dead.

I am about to go to Mars. I have not gone there yet... but I have been through almost all of the venus levels.

Other then I can't wait to get back on tonight...

Oh god i had such a hard tome on mars, it was tedious, boring, seemed like it took forever, and the boss fight was a bitch to do on my own lol

But still i welcomed the challenge and succeeded on my own.

I am staring at my new copy of Diablo III RoS, waiting to be able to play it but the PS3 is otherwise occupied haha. So I'm going to figure out what I am wearing to the Eluveitie show next month (yay! super stoked!)

I am staring at my new copy of Diablo III RoS, waiting to be able to play it but the PS3 is otherwise occupied haha. So I'm going to figure out what I am wearing to the Eluveitie show next month (yay! super stoked!)

Diablo III is a lot of fun. I had played a lot of it but then Destiny came out I will end up back on it once some of the steam of Destiny is gone...

Other then that I feel old. I had to google Eluveitie show was.... (sssshhhh don't tell anyone okay.)

Diablo III is a lot of fun. I had played a lot of it but then Destiny came out I will end up back on it once some of the steam of Destiny is gone...

Other then that I feel old. I had to google Eluveitie show was.... (sssshhhh don't tell anyone okay.)

Haha, I should have specified what Eluveitie is (A folk metal band, everybody!) Most people wouldn't know, so no, not old! :D

Diablo III is addicting, if you happen to come back and play it on PS3... Haha

Just finished watching the Metal Gear Solid TGS stream, and now I'm staring down a frog that found its way into my house somehow... Don't know if I should catch it and release it, or let it roam free for potentially hilarious results when someone else sees it.

Haha, I should have specified what Eluveitie is (A folk metal band, everybody!) Most people wouldn't know, so no, not old!
I love folk metal, really great music to listen to when you're grinding away at a game (I listen to Arkona most of the time I'm playing something with MP). I saw Eluvietie at a local venue about two years ago, they put on a very lively show.

I love folk metal, really great music to listen to when you're grinding away at a game (I listen to Arkona most of the time I'm playing something with MP). I saw Eluvietie at a local venue about two years ago, they put on a very lively show.

Arkona is great! Tyr and Metsatoll are also touring with Eluveitie, so I am really stoked!

Good Luck Stolen with the Final eh...

Our weekend had a sweet sixteen birthday party. My daughters. How time move is amazing sometimes it feels like so slow and then sometimes it feels like just the other day when it has been years.

Anyways it went well. She is excited it is officially Tuesday but we held the party this weekend. Little over 20 people were there so that was nice...

That being said... I am ready for the weekend now... so tired.

Nicely done... what are you going to school for... and where do you hope to be working for or what field in..
I'm going for a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, and my concentration is in Human Resource Management. I want to eventually move toward the newish HR practice of business leadership and strategy, which is a simplified way of saying, "Compiling data from HR, presenting to a board..."

I do not know what company that I would like to help, but I would ideally want to work for a tech-centric company such as Sony or Google.

I'm going for a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, and my concentration is in Human Resource Management. I want to eventually move toward the newish HR practice of business leadership and strategy, which is a simplified way of saying, "Compiling data from HR, presenting to a board..."

I do not know what company that I would like to help, but I would ideally want to work for a tech-centric company such as Sony or Google.

That sounds like a good spot to be in... Nothing would be to similar. You would have different problems to deal with and keep the job challenging instead of mastering it and getting into the rut like some other jobs would have...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urithit
Back
monitoring_string = "c4568df34a4eab80a0d9879fe9bce549"