What game would you like to see ported to PS4?

i dont know but i prefered the games that i played in the original system stays right there but of course i wish some games to be ported xD.

Personally I'm sick of ports. Give us some new, original PS4 games, not copies of games that have come out elsewhere. The Vita's problem right now is the same thing. It has no strong exclusives, as all of its games are either ports or have had an HD version created for console (looking at you Assassin's Creed Liberation...).

Personally I'm sick of ports. Give us some new, original PS4 games, not copies of games that have come out elsewhere. The Vita's problem right now is the same thing. It has no strong exclusives, as all of its games are either ports or have had an HD version created for console (looking at you Assassin's Creed Liberation...).

Well at this point there's not a lot of games out there for the PS4, original anyway, so I don't have a problem with some PS3 ports to fatten the game library, as long as they're improving the graphics, maybe throwing in some bells & whistles, like the new Dead Nation release.

same here, i'm sick of ports period. they either come out crappy or they come out with more cons then pros but not to the point where it's crappy. I want new fresh ideas, something that will really grab my attention and keep it. new console but old games or ports? i'll pass.

If a port is something that is new to me then I do not really care if has been released on another system. I would like to see them do the rumored Mass Effect trilogy given the tomb raider treatment. I would play a last of us port for sure. Would love to see a port of the Soul Reaver series it is hard to go back and play those now that their graphics are pretty rough. Soul Reaver is one of my all time favorite gaming series.

I really don't want more ports. I want some full backward compatibility. One way or another. But, for the sake of the topic:

PS3 - Persona 5
Vita - Nothing.
PC - Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines (with the fan created expansion, Camarilla Edition.)

If a port is something that is new to me then I do not really care if has been released on another system. I would like to see them do the rumored Mass Effect trilogy given the tomb raider treatment. I would play a last of us port for sure. Would love to see a port of the Soul Reaver series it is hard to go back and play those now that their graphics are pretty rough. Soul Reaver is one of my all time favorite gaming series.

Ugh, I hate double posting. But I had already posted. I would LOVE to see the Legacy of Kain games return. Fully upgraded.

Simple for me:
- GTA V
- Last Of Us
- South Park (if only Ubisoft got a next version in the work)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urithit
Back
monitoring_string = "c4568df34a4eab80a0d9879fe9bce549"