What games do you want to see on PSLS Live?

Dan Oravasaari

PSLS Level: Bronze
Staff member
We are trying to keep the stream fresh and up to date with the most current titles, but we also want to hear from you the fans. So, let us know what titles you want to see on a future stream!

Even watching people play Outlast gets to me. I might not be able to sit through the full stream but I think it would be a great choice especially if the streamer hasn't played yet.

Even watching people play Outlast gets to me. I might not be able to sit through the full stream but I think it would be a great choice especially if the streamer hasn't played yet.
Well, that might work, since I have been wanting to play through it but haven't really had the time or been in the mood for horror. It's not a game I want to rush through.

Well, that might work, since I have been wanting to play through it but haven't really had the time or been in the mood for horror. It's not a game I want to rush through.

It's for the best that it's not rushed through. I'd actually prefer it. A natural feeling play through is exactly what a game like Outlast needs. Plus I'd like to see what happens after the first 15 minutes.

Shoot, as long as were throwing f2p games out, I vote for a rousing game of freeze tag or hide and seek. Lets go outside and play something this week. Spring is just kicking into gear. Lets get some fresh air!

I would love to see you guys play strike suit zero. Give some mecha love. Also, when posting about the stream, announce it earlier in the day, give a estimated time of start and just be more informative about it in the post. Maybe design a system so that people game join in on multiplayer games like I did with mercenary kings, which was tons of fun.

I would love to see you guys play strike suit zero. Give some mecha love. Also, when posting about the stream, announce it earlier in the day, give a estimated time of start and just be more informative about it in the post. Maybe design a system so that people game join in on multiplayer games like I did with mercenary kings, which was tons of fun.
^^ this.
I always miss the livestreams.

@Darklingvladd and @stolenxnametag and anyone else who cares:

We aim to start the streams at about 6:30 PM PST (Pacific Time) every Thursday, so do your calculations from there. Puts it at a bit late for those on the east coast, and puts it at a REALLY weird time for our fans across the pond, but it's the best time that we have found. We usually run the stream for 2 to 3 hours, depending on how we're feeling that night.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urithit
Back
monitoring_string = "c4568df34a4eab80a0d9879fe9bce549"