Amazing deals this week.

Are You Buying Any of the Sales This Week?

• Final Fantasy XIV ARR

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Steam Deals

• Why do you hate Xbox? (I don't I just don't have them and don't look for deals)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MakaiOokami

PSLS Level: Bronze
Final Fantasy XIV is on sale for XV dollars. So 1 month sub price gets you the entire game.
Stick it to the Man is $7.49 but better off getting it on PS3/V
Hell Yeah Wrath of the Dead Rabbit is $3.75
2 of those deals might be gone by the time anyone reads this post.

Humble Bundle has some great games for cheap.

https://www.humblebundle.com/

Dust an Elysian Tale
Guacamelee
Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams

Each one of those IMO is worth the $5.00

On Sony's side

Modnation Racers Roadtrip is free for Plus (love that racing series)

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/02/24/ps-plus-modnation-racers-road-trip-free-for-members/

Plus a bunch of sale titles.

Most notably:

CASTLESTORM COMPLETE EDITION$6.99
RAGNAROK ODYSSEY$14.69
STICK IT TO THE MAN$6.29
KILLZONE MERCENARY$17.49
ESCAPE PLAN PS 4/VITA$7.34
FLOW Cross-Buy$2.79
FLOWER Cross-Buy $3.49
SUPER MOTHERLOAD$3.75
INJUSTICE GODS AMONG US ULTIMATE EDITION $24.49
INJUSTICE GODS AMONG US ULTIMATE EDITION PS VITA$14.69
NI NO KUNI: WRATH OF THE WHITE WITCH$6.99
TERRARIA PS3$5.99
GUACAMELEE! Cross-Buy$7.34
DIABLO III$35.99 (transfer your characters to the PS4 version too!)
DRAGON’S CROWN PS3or Vita $17.49
RAYMAN LEGENDS$29.39
THE WOLF AMONG US SEASON PASS$8.99
TALES OF XILLIA$14.99
STARHAWK$10.49

So I guess i can't edit my polls. I hit enter by accident, when I meant to hit "Add other option"

I was going to add:

None this week
and
You should post Wii U deals (I don't have one and their website is useless!)

I know you don't look for Xbox deals but this is a hell of a deal especially for those interested in TitanFall.

Includes:
  • Titanfall game download
  • Xbox Live Gold 1-Month Membership
  • Xbox One console
  • Kinect sensor
  • Xbox One wireless controller
  • Xbox One chat headset
Amazon Pre-Order - $499.99

Not doing the Humble Bundle or any of those discounted games?
Might check out The Wolf Among Us and Rayman Legends. Hell maybe Starhawk as well. I've just told myself I'm gonna try to hold off from getting games until I get through a good chunk of my backlog.

Might check out The Wolf Among Us and Rayman Legends. Hell maybe Starhawk as well. I've just told myself I'm gonna try to hold off from getting games until I get through a good chunk of my backlog.
Oh I just posted what I could find

FIND of my backlog. Just the PS3 section. Oh man... big list. Biggest one posted so far.

You have to pick up Wolf Among Us, you can wait on Rayman Legends unless you loved the first game. Starhawk I'd only recommend if we're going to do community stuff. You probably have the single player from Plus unless you missed it.

Wolf Among Us, Super Motherload, and Stick it to the Man you HAVE to get. Great games. 1 PS3 game, 1 PS3/PS4 game and 1 PS3/PSV game and so 2 of those are cross-buy.

Wolf Among Us you can burn through quickly. It's not long so no excuse to have it in backlog.

Why not just get RL for PS4 its only 10 bucks more.

I second the Wolf Among Us, im a bit mad that its much cheaper than at the holidays but either way worth it.

I Grabbed Super Motherload because 33.75 and Persona 2 EP for $3.49. I might get Dragons Crown but i think it will get cheaper. And Im tempted to Buy NiNoKuni just to have it on both my PS3's lol

Against my better judgment I bought into the sale for the Humble Bundle.
I don't need that many new games, especially in such a packed month, but for $5 it was hard to resist.

Edit:
Plus, I got all those soundtracks. Those were easily worth the $5, as well.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urithit
Back
monitoring_string = "c4568df34a4eab80a0d9879fe9bce549"