Favorite Vita Title of 2013

What was your favorite title released in 2013?

• Earth Defense Force 2017 Portable

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Guacamelee!

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time

• Soul Sacrifice

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Hotline Miami

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Killzone Mercenary

• Tearaway

• Ys: Memories of Celceta

• Dragon's Crown

• Other

• Total voters

Borshay

PSLS Level: Silver
Everything Vita
Yeah we're approaching halfway done with 2014, but I was curious to see what everyone's favorite game of 2013 was. Vote away!

Without a doubt Hotline Miami. The game was fantastic. Still working towards getting the Platinum trophy, it will be mine one day. Also I cannot wait for the sequel, a definite day one purchase.

Without a doubt Hotline Miami. The game was fantastic. Still working towards getting the Platinum trophy, it will be mine one day. Also I cannot wait for the sequel, a definite day one purchase.
The vote for me was very very close, Guacamelee, Hotline Miami, Tearaway & Soul Sacrifice are all awesome. Guac hooked me more than Tearaway & SS did so it came down to Guacamelee & Hotline Miami. Those two titles justified my PS+ subscription. I gave the slight nudge to Guacamele just for having more levels. Both titles are A+++++ quality though.

Dragon's Crown was my GOTY in general, and I had already played Hotline Miami on PC, so that means that either EDF2017, Killzone Mercenary, or Soul Sacrifice were my favorite titles.

Tearaway and black rock shooter. Even though i already have black rock shooter on my psp.

The vote for me was very very close, Guacamelee, Hotline Miami, Tearaway & Soul Sacrifice are all awesome. Guac hooked me more than Tearaway & SS did so it came down to Guacamelee & Hotline Miami. Those two titles justified my PS+ subscription. I gave the slight nudge to Guacamele just for having more levels. Both titles are A+++++ quality though.
The soundtrack of Hotline Miami alone made the game amazing. Perfect soundtrack IMO.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
enzo0
Back
monitoring_string = "c4568df34a4eab80a0d9879fe9bce549"