What is your favorite Vita game?

I always have difficulty naming my favorite. I really loved Gravity Rush, Tearaway, Killzone Mercs (I like the multiplayer much more than KZSF...), LittleBigPlanet Vita, Hotline Miami (greatest PS+ gift ever), Soul Sacrifice, The Walking Dead.

I'm not far enough into Ys IV or Persona 4 Golden to put them in the list (Ys Seven & P3P are some of my favorite PSP titles, so they'll most likely be up there)

But the game that got me the most hooked is, Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc. Picked it up from gamestop on release day and the clerk had never even heard of it.

I'm absolutely stoked waiting for Goodbye Despair!

What is that game even about?
Its a Visual Novel. It was the first one I've ever played, and honestly did not know a thing about the gameplay of it, just the plot premise.

Its about a group of students who are all handpicked to join the school for Japan's elite. There you have people like the Ultimate Baseball Player, Ultimate Pop Star, and other teenagers who are the best at what they do. You play as Makoto the Ultimate Lucky Student. He is the average kid of the bunch who had his name drawn from a hat basically for the honor of going to this school.

Once they arrive they soon discover they are barred inside the school and have no way of escape. Monokuma (evil half white half black bear) tells them they either have to live out the rest of their lives inside the school or kill another student and avoid being found out.

People says it plays similar to Phoenix Wright games. You spend your time looking for clues, looking around the school or using free time to learn about your classmates. I completed my main play through in 21 hours, I'm still going for the Platinum at around 30ish hours or so.

Attachments

• 2014-02-21-201114.jpg
    2014-02-21-201114.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 0
Its a Visual Novel. It was the first one I've ever played, and honestly did not know a thing about the gameplay of it, just the plot premise.

Its about a group of students who are all handpicked to join the school for Japan's elite. There you have people like the Ultimate Baseball Player, Ultimate Pop Star, and other teenagers who are the best at what they do. You play as Makoto the Ultimate Lucky Student. He is the average kid of the bunch who had his name drawn from a hat basically for the honor of going to this school.

Once they arrive they soon discover they are barred inside the school and have no way of escape. Monokuma (evil half white half black bear) tells them they either have to live out the rest of their lives inside the school or kill another student and avoid being found out.

People says it plays similar to Phoenix Wright games. You spend your time looking for clues, looking around the school or using free time to learn about your classmates. I completed my main play through in 21 hours, I'm still going for the Platinum at around 30ish hours or so.

That sounds awesome.

Here is the 2nd trailer they released for Danganronpa. I'd avoid looking up too much online since Danganronpa 1 & 2 were originally psp games and its pretty easy to end up spoiling one (or both) games.

Here is the 2nd trailer they released for Danganronpa. I'd avoid looking up too much online since Danganronpa 1 & 2 were originally psp games and its pretty easy to end up spoiling one (or both) games.

I'll be sure to check it out! Thanks for the recommendation!

Tearaway was awesome. Gravity rush is great. Velocity ultra was fantastic. Hotline miami was terrific. Lone survivor was pretty good too.

As of right now my personal favorite Vita games are DJMAX Technika Tune & Gravity Rush. I love Gravity Rush's gameplay and story a lot. DJMAX is a near-perfect example of a music game done right. My favorites tend to change as time goes on however but these have been my favorites for quite a while.

As of right now my personal favorite Vita games are DJMAX Technika Tune & Gravity Rush. I love Gravity Rush's gameplay and story a lot. DJMAX is a near-perfect example of a music game done right. My favorites tend to change as time goes on however but these have been my favorites for quite a while.
you really love your music games. you also replied to the hatsune miku thread with great details.

you really love your music games.

why yes I do loves me some music games. I really like the satisfaction of seeing a perfect combo/100% accuracy compared to beating an extremely hard level in a platformer (such as Rayman Origins). I also prefer seeing massive high-scores compared to the previous example (such as Pac-Man Championship Ed.)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
enzo0
Back
monitoring_string = "c4568df34a4eab80a0d9879fe9bce549"