How often does your system freeze/crash?

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by MakaiOokami, Mar 11, 2014.

1. MakaiOokami

MakaiOokami PSLS Level: Bronze

Hopefully your gaming experience isn't this

I'd say once a week or once every 2 weeks my PS3 or my PC crash. I had a crash last night with FFXIV.

2. Jacky

Jacky PSLS Level: Silver

PSN:
    ScoobyPup01
    every time my laptop gives me problems and I have to reboot it, I go back to do a diagnostic only to find out that my freakin Microsoft programs kept fkin up my laptop. so I deleted them.

my ps3 only freezes when I'm playing borderlands 2 and there's 4 people in the group, and one of them happens to have a hacked weapon.

3. Chalryn

Chalryn PSLS Level: Bronze

PSN:
    Chalryn
    Have yet to have any problems with my PC, or at least not any that I can recall at the moment. My PS3 occasionally freezes when playing Poker Night 2 (pauses for varying periods during saving, occasionally freezing entirely), but otherwise, I very rarely have freezing problems on my PS3. ...Except when using the PS Store. For some reason, the Store seems to lock up my system rather frequently. =\

4. stolenxnametag

stolenxnametag PSLS Level: Kraken PSLS Ambassador

PSN:
    arithrottle
    The only notable freezes that I've ever had was on FFXIII on PS3. I saved the game, walked a few feet away toward a treasure chest, and the PS3 froze. Everytime I loaded that save file, I got the same result. That's why I never finished the game. :(

5. MakaiOokami

MakaiOokami PSLS Level: Bronze

I used to have a lot of problems. FFXI was the worst. XD I had 3rd party programs, for controllers, and windower to give me more info on the game, and if I unplugged the PS3 controller by accident a lot of times I got a Blue Screen of Death. Stupid chinese PS3 trojan drivers. XD

6. Stewey

Stewey PSLS Level: Bronze

PSN:
    srewbacca
    My PS3 crashes probably once every 2-3 weeks. My PC always used to give me the blue screen of death, but I updated the whole rig and haven't had any problems since *knock on wood*. As for my PS4, I haven't had it freeze once or had any problems with it thus far.