Name That Game Competition - $20 PSN Card Prize

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chandler Wood

Get Off My Wood
Staff member
In honor of the new PSLS 3.0 and the (re)launch of our forums, we are happy to bring you the PSLS Name That Game contest! We will show you a picture with only a small portion revealed. Each day we will slowly uncover additional parts of the picture. The first user to correctly guess the game will win the grand prize of a $20 PSN card.

RULES:
  1. The thread will be closed each day at 12AM EST and reopen for new guesses at 9AM EST when the image is updated.

2. You can only post your guesses once per day (per new image reveal posted). Any additional answers will not be counted.

3. You may not edit your guess once it has been posted. Any edits made to your posts will disqualify you.

Here is the ‘Name That Game’ picture! Have fun guessing!
cn6k.png

Attachments

• namethatgame-1a.png
    namethatgame-1a.png
    16 KB · Views: 132
Last edited by a moderator:
I honestly have an idea, but I think I can wait out a few days to make sure I'm right...

I was going to say Okami from the drawing style, but I can't tell if it's just a video game pic someone made or if it's cover art.

In honor of the new PSLS 3.0 and the (re)launch of our forums, we are happy to bring you the PSLS Name That Game contest! We will show you a picture with only a small portion revealed. Each day we will slowly uncover additional parts of the picture. The first user to correctly guess the game will win the grand prize of a $20 PSN card.

RULES:
  1. The thread will be closed each day at 12AM EST and reopen for new guesses at 8AM EST when the image is updated.

2. You can only post your guesses once per day (per new image reveal posted). Any additional answers will not be counted.

3. You may not edit your guess once it has been posted. Any edits made to your posts will disqualify you.

Here is the ‘Name That Game’ picture! Have fun guessing!
View attachment 69

Hi just a question. are the games on this contest playstation exclusives only? or are you guys gowing to show games from other platforms as well?

I think I just looked at every PSOne and PS2 game cover art, and didn't see one that would match... lol

Dark Clouds?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
enzo0
Back
monitoring_string = "c4568df34a4eab80a0d9879fe9bce549"