New Apps Coming!

Lifewish

중재자
Staff member
Per PS LifeStyle, new apps are coming today and in the very near future for the Vita, including and not limited to Hulu Plus and Red Box by Verizon.

Today:
Crunchyroll
NHL Center Ice
Qello

Soon:
Gaiam TV
Hulu Plus (March 25th) - BOUT DAMN TIME
Redbox Instant by Verizon

What does everyone think about these additions?

While I usually watch things on my iPad more apps are always welcomed. I know several people that have been wanting more apps for the Vita.

While I usually watch things on my iPad more apps are always welcomed. I know several people that have been wanting more apps for the Vita.

As a Hulu Plus member, it has been frustrating to not be able to use my Vita on trips to watch my TV Shows

Beautiful surprise with NHL GCL. Downloaded that before making it over to PS+ land. Hopefully means MLB.tv app is coming too. Man, hockey looks awesome on the OLED screen. Will be abusing this Sunday on a train trip.

It is the same format as the PS3 app. Kind of clunky, but it works and gets me to the games.

Beautiful surprise with NHL GCL. Downloaded that before making it over to PS+ land. Hopefully means MLB.tv app is coming too. Man, hockey looks awesome on the OLED screen. Will be abusing this Sunday on a train trip.

It is the same format as the PS3 app. Kind of clunky, but it works and gets me to the games.
yea the NHL app has me pumped as well. Great way to watch my highlights

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urithit
Back
monitoring_string = "c4568df34a4eab80a0d9879fe9bce549"