Platinum THIS!

#73 - South Park: The Stick of Truth
S7a3aee.png
1S767353.png
South Park™: The Stick of Truth™ Platinum Trophy

LOVED the game, would have had my Plat yesterday if I didn't screw up and forgot to do a step and had to do a 3rd playthrough. Not that I'm complaining as the game is fun, but the third time you hear jokes in less than a week it loses a little something.
#74 - The LEGO Movie - Videogame (PS4)
S1aff77.png
1S7c581f.png
The Piece of Resistance

I liked the game, but at the same time rather disappointed. Definitely the story wasn't written for me, so I'll let the rath yawn worth story pass. But on top of that, aside from a couple new mechanics I felt the game as a whole was a near complete regression from Marvel. As much as I thought I was burnt out on LEGO games after clearing my backlog, I'm now yearning even more for The Hobbit.

#74 - The LEGO Movie - Videogame (PS4)
S1aff77.png
1S7c581f.png
The Piece of Resistance

I liked the game, but at the same time rather disappointed. Definitely the story wasn't written for me, so I'll let the rath yawn worth story pass. But on top of that, aside from a couple new mechanics I felt the game as a whole was a near complete regression from Marvel. As much as I thought I was burnt out on LEGO games after clearing my backlog, I'm now yearning even more for The Hobbit.
#75 - Beyond: Two Souls
S5bd47c.png
1S0d8c42.png
BEYOND: TWO SOULS™ MASTER
I'm torn on which I liked better between this and Heavy Rain. I liked aspects of the story for this one better but felt the choices that were made were much less important.

S5bd47c.png
1S0d8c42.png
I'm torn on which I liked better between this and Heavy Rain. I liked aspects of the story for this one better but felt the choices that were made were much less important.
How many playthroughs did it take to get the Platinum?

How many playthroughs did it take to get the Platinum?
At minimum, one and a half and some cleanup. Basically took me two complete playthroughs. A lot of the trophies are single level and can be picked up pretty easily, but there are a few that span multiple levels and require a second playthrough of the second half of the game. And getting all the endings requires playing through the last level a few times per playthrough.

At minimum, one and a half and some cleanup. Basically took me two complete playthroughs. A lot of the trophies are single level and can be picked up pretty easily, but there are a few that span multiple levels and require a second playthrough of the second half of the game. And getting all the endings requires playing through the last level a few times per playthrough.
Awesome. I've heard great things about the game. I loved Heavy Rain. Still need to check it out.

NICE! You must've been playing non stop.

Mostly lol. Friday I played until I got to the next part of Seattle (probably 4 hrs), Saturday beat it and got the misc trophies in the afternoon, then got a little before the 2nd city on the 2nd playthrough at night, Sunday beat it for platinum

S5bd47c.png
1S0d8c42.png
#76 - inFAMOUS: Second Son
S5915a0.png
2Sd0b781.png
Unstoppable
I love this game... I just wish there was more. I'm jonesing for the next Paper Trail missions and the DLC.

#76 - inFAMOUS: Second Son
S5915a0.png
2Sd0b781.png
Unstoppable
I love this game... I just wish there was more. I'm jonesing for the next Paper Trail missions and the DLC.
#77 - The Amazing Spider-Man
Sb06c77.png
1S04d734.png
Does everything a spider can!
Pleasantly surprised with how good this was. Even the story was decent, too bad it's not canon and gets nullified by the second movie.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
enzo0
Back
monitoring_string = "c4568df34a4eab80a0d9879fe9bce549"