PlayStation Plus Wishlist?

Howl Pendragon

PSLS Level: Bronze
What are some games you'd like to see come to PlayStation Plus one day?

PS3
  • Catherine
  • Persona 4 Arena
  • Dragon's Crown
  • Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
  • Hatsune Miku Project Diva F
  • Dishonored
  • Far Cry 3
  • Diablo 3
  • Knack
  • Killzone SF
  • Persons 4 Golden

Last edited:
every game I can think of I already own lol

BUT maybe adding something like Free DLC to go along with the free games.

Last edited:
PS4
Killzone Multiplayer
Knack

PS3
Catherine
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
Final Fantasy title
Far Cry 3

Are you guys all in NA? EU has had Catherine, Metal Gear Rising and FarCry 3 (I think)
Yes and I'm very jealous :(
I almost bought a separate subscription to EU PS Plus.
Lately though NA offerings have been much better and starting to macth up with EU's

Last edited:
every game I can think of I already own lol

BUT maybe adding something like Free DLC to go along with the free games.
I disagree. They could give away a lot of games and just charge for the DLC.

For PS Plus Freebies I want....

The Last of Us multiplayer at least if not the whole game
Terraria Vita
Earth Defense Force games
Dragon Crown PS3
Final Fantasy XIV (so other people can give it a try)
Vandal Hearts
BlazBlue Continuum Shift PS3
Guacamelee Super Championship Turbo Edition
Monster Monacle
Starhawk Multiplayer
Tower Fall
Tear Away

I disagree. They could give away a lot of games and just charge for the DLC.

For PS Plus Freebies I want....

The Last of Us multiplayer at least if not the whole game
Terraria Vita
Earth Defense Force games
Dragon Crown PS3
Final Fantasy XIV (so other people can give it a try)
Vandal Hearts
BlazBlue Continuum Shift PS3
Guacamelee Super Championship Turbo Edition
Monster Monacle
Starhawk Multiplayer
Tower Fall
Tear Away

but then if you buy the dlc, but discontinue the service or get rid of the game etc......... then you are stuck with the dlc and no game. that's why I think it would be nice if they threw that in with the instant game collection you get your temporary free game with the free dlc for said game and it lasts until that game leaves the store.

but then if you buy the dlc, but discontinue the service or get rid of the game etc......... then you are stuck with the dlc and no game. that's why I think it would be nice if they threw that in with the instant game collection you get your temporary free game with the free dlc for said game and it lasts until that game leaves the store.
If the game leaves the store, most of the time you still have access to the game. You could also just buy a used copy for generally around $5-10 dollas at that point. I mean if the game is worth the DLC and playing multiple times it's worth the used price right?

If the game leaves the store, most of the time you still have access to the game. You could also just buy a used copy for generally around $5-10 dollas at that point. I mean if the game is worth the DLC and playing multiple times it's worth the used price right?

not necessarily, I downloaded bioshock infinite, played it and liked it, but not enough to buy it used or not. when I lost my subscription to plus for awhile, I no longer had access to any of the free games I had downloaded.
I tried to play them but my system would keep telling me I either had no access or it would take me to the store.
plus a lot of dlc now is overpriced and not worth it. hence, free. but it's just something I would like to see at the ps plus store.
-_-

not necessarily, I downloaded bioshock infinite, played it and liked it, but not enough to buy it used or not. when I lost my subscription to plus for awhile, I no longer had access to any of the free games I had downloaded.
I tried to play them but my system would keep telling me I either had no access or it would take me to the store.
plus a lot of dlc now is overpriced and not worth it. hence, free. but it's just something I would like to see at the ps plus store.
-_-
if they're overpriced they have plenty of head room for cheap.

More PSP/Vita titles. Now, granted, I don't give my PSP the love it deserves, and I don't yet own a Vita, but I've seen a couple of titles show up for them both, albeit few and far between. (Probably more true for the PSP. I haven't paid much attention to Vita games on Plus, so I may not have noticed many that have been posted.)

Other than that, I don't really care much. If I want a game enough, I'll buy it, and probably on disc (provided it's available). PS+ already offers free full-game trials, which I think is sufficient for just letting people try games out before deciding whether or not to buy them. I look at these free games as more of a little perk once in a while. Not really sitting around, hoping for specific titles to show up among the free games.

Sales that give PS+ members additional discounts, on the other hand... I'd like to see plenty more of this. :) I've already gotten a handful of nice deals from PS+, including some of my PS1/2 Classics. I mostly stick to digital-only games when it comes to buying anything through PSN, which I personally feel are sometimes priced higher than they should be, so such discounts are a nice way of convincing me to buy those games, haha. At the moment, though, I can't think of any that I'm waiting for sales on... The last two I was waiting on were Okami HD and THPS HD, which, amusingly enough, went on sale one shortly after the other a couple months back. (Although I think I had just purchased Okami HD right before it went on sale, heh. Just my luck.) ...Then again, I have been waiting for such a sale for Fatal Frame III (PS2 Classic). I picked up the first two on sale not long ago, but the third wasn't included in the sale, so I'd still like to grab that one for a little cheaper.

Last edited:
More PSP/Vita titles. Now, granted, I don't give my PSP the love it deserves, and I don't yet own a Vita, but I've seen a couple of titles show up for them both, albeit few and far between. (Probably more true for the PSP. I haven't paid much attention to Vita games on Plus, so I may not have noticed many that have been posted.)

Other than that, I don't really care much. If I want a game enough, I'll buy it, and probably on disc (provided it's available). PS+ already offers free full-game trials, which I think is sufficient for just letting people try games out before deciding whether or not to buy them. I look at these free games as more of a little perk once in a while. Not really sitting around, hoping for specific titles to show up among the free games.

Sales that give PS+ members additional discounts, on the other hand... I'd like to see plenty more of this. :) I've already gotten a handful of nice deals from PS+, including some of my PS1/2 Classics. I mostly stick to digital-only games when it comes to buying anything through PSN, which I personally feel are sometimes priced higher than they should be, so such discounts are a nice way of convincing me to buy those games, haha. At the moment, though, I can't think of any that I'm waiting for sales on... The last two I was waiting on were Okami HD and THPS HD, which, amusingly enough, went on sale one shortly after the other a couple months back. (Although I think I had just purchased Okami HD right before it went on sale, heh. Just my luck.) ...Then again, I have been waiting for such a sale for Fatal Frame III (PS2 Classic). I picked up the first two on sale not long ago, but the third wasn't included in the sale, so I'd still like to grab that one for a little cheaper.
Ps vita has games for free 1 pap game and at least 16 free vita games a year. This month alone is Lone Survivor Thomas was alone, and Monster Hunter Freedom Unite

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014...lone-survivor-directors-cut-free-for-members/

Ps vita has games for free 1 pap game and at least 16 free vita games a year. This month alone is Lone Survivor Thomas was alone, and Monster Hunter Freedom Unite

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014...lone-survivor-directors-cut-free-for-members/
Ah. Yeah, as I said, I guess I just haven't been paying close enough attention. But, then again, the Vita also doesn't really have that spectacular of a lineup still, so aside from a bunch of indie games and whatnot, it's pretty slim pickings for anything of interest (to me, at least). Gravity Rush is the big one for me, and it's been consistently available alongside Uncharted: Golden Abyss since... around E3, I think? Aside from those two, I haven't noticed many major titles. Think I did see the Monster Hunter game up there recently, though. Just didn't occur to me until you reminded me. (Wait, was that a Vita game? Or PSP?)

PSP is what I mainly meant, I guess. Granted, it's pretty much a forgotten handheld at this point, so I can understand not putting much focus on it, but I just think it'd be nice to make it feel more like part of the family, so to speak, hehe. The first and last free PSP title I recall seeing was God Eater Burst.

Ah. Yeah, as I said, I guess I just haven't been paying close enough attention. But, then again, the Vita also doesn't really have that spectacular of a lineup still, so aside from a bunch of indie games and whatnot, it's pretty slim pickings for anything of interest (to me, at least). Gravity Rush is the big one for me, and it's been consistently available alongside Uncharted: Golden Abyss since... around E3, I think? Aside from those two, I haven't noticed many major titles. Think I did see the Monster Hunter game up there recently, though. Just didn't occur to me until you reminded me. (Wait, was that a Vita game? Or PSP?)

PSP is what I mainly meant, I guess. Granted, it's pretty much a forgotten handheld at this point, so I can understand not putting much focus on it, but I just think it'd be nice to make it feel more like part of the family, so to speak, hehe. The first and last free PSP title I recall seeing was God Eater Burst.

There have been PSP games released via PS+, just not always regularly. It looks like there have been ten PSP games released total. Monster Hunter this month is a PSP game. They had Worms Battle Islands which was again a PSP game a couple months ago. In addition to these two they have offered Final Fantasy Tactics, Mega Man Maverick Hunter X, Tekken 6, SoulCalibur: Broken Destiny, Metal Slug XX, Darkstalkers Chronicle: The Chaos Tower, and Grand Theft Auto:Liberty City Stories.

So they're there, but honestly maybe not the best of selections from the entire PSP library with a couple exceptions in my opinion.

There have been PSP games released via PS+, just not always regularly. It looks like there have been ten PSP games released total. Monster Hunter this month is a PSP game. They had Worms Battle Islands which was again a PSP game a couple months ago. In addition to these two they have offered Final Fantasy Tactics, Mega Man Maverick Hunter X, Tekken 6, SoulCalibur: Broken Destiny, Metal Slug XX, Darkstalkers Chronicle: The Chaos Tower, and Grand Theft Auto:Liberty City Stories.

So they're there, but honestly maybe not the best of selections from the entire PSP library with a couple exceptions in my opinion.
Oh yeah, totally forgot about War of the Lions. I think that one was the first I saw, actually, and I had it until I recently bought it on disc. My bad.

My overall point, really, was just that the handhelds don't really seem to get the same kind of love that the consoles do. Understandably, from a business perspective and all, but... it'd just be nice? Lol. More titles, and more major titles at that. The consoles seem to have a pretty nicely balanced selection, from indie minigames to full AAA titles and everything in between, whereas the handhelds kinda just have a select few major titles offered, and a handful of less outstanding titles, indie or otherwise.

Also, on the note of both consoles and handhelds, I'd like to see the PS1/2 Classics show up more often among the free/discounted games. I grabbed Castlevania: Symphony of the Night a while back, and have played it on both my PS3 and PSP, but can't recall many others showing up since then (or at least not many of particular interest).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urithit
Back
monitoring_string = "c4568df34a4eab80a0d9879fe9bce549"