PS4 Controller Compatibility

Are you getting the Collector's Edition? I've been thinking about it.

Well I got the Collector's on PS3. I'm doing the free upgrade thing. Some people tell me that means I'll get the PS4 collector's items. But I don't know. I definitely enjoy the physical and digital goodies it came with.

Well I got the Collector's on PS3. I'm doing the free upgrade thing. Some people tell me that means I'll get the PS4 collector's items. But I don't know. I definitely enjoy the physical and digital goodies it came with.
For owners of the PlayStation®3 or Windows® Collector's Edition:
The fat chocobo mount and wind-up moogle minion are bonus items introduced with the PlayStation®4 release. Owners of the PlayStation®3 or Windows® Collector's Editions will automatically receive these items.

http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/pr/product/

For owners of the PlayStation®3 or Windows® Collector's Edition:
The fat chocobo mount and wind-up moogle minion are bonus items introduced with the PlayStation®4 release. Owners of the PlayStation®3 or Windows® Collector's Editions will automatically receive these items.

http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/pr/product/

Yep, found that out when I got home and did more research. Thanks for posting it up though. Square Enix is really showing us they care for their A Realm Reborn fans.

I've been using the DS4 controller with FFXIV: ARR on PC for awhile now. It definitely doesn't work out of the box, but if you use the XInput wrapper it functions just like an Xbox 360 controller. Of course, the PS4 version is coming in a month or so, and it looks just as good on PS4 as it does on my brand new Macbook Pro, so I'm definitely switching once that's here.

I've been using the DS4 controller with FFXIV: ARR on PC for awhile now. It definitely doesn't work out of the box, but if you use the XInput wrapper it functions just like an Xbox 360 controller. Of course, the PS4 version is coming in a month or so, and it looks just as good on PS4 as it does on my brand new Macbook Pro, so I'm definitely switching once that's here.

Call me insane, but I can run it on max with a steady 45-50 fps. It looked better on PS4 than PC to me. But that is irrelevant really. I'll try XInput again tonight. It didn't work for me before, but we'll see. It has to be better than the digital sticks on my wired PC controller.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urithit
Back
monitoring_string = "c4568df34a4eab80a0d9879fe9bce549"