Pocket RPG coming to Vita 25th November

Discussion in 'Vita and PSP' started by idillicah, Nov 23, 2014.

1. idillicah

idillicah PSLS Level: Bronze

Well, it's been announced that yet another mobile game will make it to Vita. This time it's Pocket RPG, a game that has had success on iOS and Android platforms.

I'm actually excited about this one, to be honest. I like light-hearted RPGs (or RPG-lites), and this seems like it fits the bill quite nicely.

It seems to be a decent dungeon crawler a-la mini-Diablo which can get some of the steam that would have gone to Fantasy Hero otherwise.

However, I'm scared (as usual, considering my constantly shrinking budget), that we'll get ripped off because it's a Vita port.

Pocket RPG costs $2 across its current platforms, and I'll be pretty pissed off if it costs more than $5 on Vita upon launch.

Sadly, though, if the past is any indication, we're probably looking at around $10 for this game. Which would mean a 500% increase on price for the Vita.

I hope I'm wrong. Also, am I the only one excited about this little game? It looks fun.

2. idillicah

Fuck me, it's $15! That's a 750% inflation rate over existing platforms! Jesus!

3. idillicah

I've actually been talking to the devs on this and might have news and maybe even a review eventually!

4. Borshay

Borshay PSLS Level: Silver Everything Vita

PSN:
    Borshay
    The Vita/console tax on some of these titles is a bit crazy.

5. idillicah

I agree.

6. Lifewish

Lifewish 중재자 Staff Member

PSN:
    lifewish
    trailer did nothing for me sadly..

7. idillicah

To each their own! I liked what it showed. A bit like Denpa Men for 3DS, layout wise, I think.