Ps Now details revealed

Pricing feels about right, though still not sure if I will ever take advantage of this.

Ps now, sounds nice to those with no ps3, but i still have mine so i won't be participating in it any time soon. Also, it's too pricey for me.

I would be onboard for this if I could play my previously purchased PSN titles as well. Honestly, I would sell my PS3 and convert to a paid subscription if the service were slightly more accommodating in that respect. I have replaced most of my physical copies of games with digital copies anyway, with very few exceptions. Oh, and PSN is going to need a bit of an overall before I go that route, too. I'll just cross my fingers and wait...

I don't know how someone can argue that it's too pricey.

for the price of 2 indie games, you can play over 100 games. For 1/3 the price of a brand new top quality game you can play 100+ games.

*not all the following games will be in the sub package but here are some standout games in the Now Catalogue*

They can play Back to the Future, and Sam and Max, the Capcom Arcade All-in-One pack, about a dozen fighting games, Darksiders 1+2, Dead Rising 2, and the Off the Record DLC, Dynasty Warriors games, Dirt 3, Killzone 3, Lost Planet 2, Lead and Gold, Megaman, Metal Slug, Ninga Gaiden games, Strangers Wrath HD, Overlord, Pixel Junk Monsters, Pixel Junk Shooter 2, Red Faction, heck maybe you just like Rise of the Guardians and you're willing to see if it's crap or not. Same with Ben 10 maybe your brother likes the show now you dont' have to actually buy the game, Rocketbirds, Critter Crunch, Twisted Metal, Way of the Samurai 3, Pixel Junk Eden, Resident Evil games, El Shaddai Ascension of the Metatron, Enslaved, Guacamelee, Lumines Supernova, Stick it to the Man.

Not all of those games may be Now sub games. But imagine just being able to tell your friend that has PS Now, "Hey let's try Earth Defense Force do you want to try Insect Armageddon, or 2025?" or just playing any of the fighting games and maybe your friend has Continuum Shift but it's not compatible with Continuum Shift Extend. You can play the version they have with them now.

for the $20 a month it's a WAY better option to experiment with older games than Gamefly gives you. If you get hooked on it it's $15 dollars a month when you do the 3 month pricing at $45.50

It's like $240 a year or $184 a year for over 100 games. That's literally the price of 3 brand new games, gives you an entire library of access.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urithit
Back
monitoring_string = "c4568df34a4eab80a0d9879fe9bce549"